A Chapter

Saliyah in the MM*

" you gotta talk to her Neek " Tory said putting on his shoes.

" no I don't. And I'm not "

" I don't care what you say you gone sit cho' ass down and y'all gone talk. Ight " Tory said in a tight voice. " yea heard me "

" I heard you " I rolled my eyes.

" wassup baby sister " King said as sat in the booth at Friday's.

I gave him a head nod after I dogged his hug.

" Liyah clear that up cause I ain't have shit to do with it and she mad at me when she should be at you " King said sitting down and Liyah rolled her eyes

This nigga

" give me Lauren " I told Tory after he set the car seat in the middle.

" Neek I'm sorry. But you can't stay mad at me. Not you pregnant sister " Liyah said grabbing my hands.

I smiled. " just don't keep secrets dude. You know I hate that shit "

" I'm sorry pooh " she said as tiers rolled.

" I know. I'm sorry pooh " I started to cry.

" women " King and Tory mumble.

" shut up " me and Liyah laughed.

*Next Day*

" JASMINE " I yelled jumping on the couch hugging her.

" bae you so sexy " she laughed.

" I'm out Neek " Tory said coming downstairs.

" where.? " I asked walking to him.

" trap. gimme some kisses Lil girl " he said and I pecked his lips a few times before deepening the kiss.

" be safe " I said sitting back down.

" ight. Bye sister " he mushed Jasmine head.

" whatever brother " she laughed as he walked out the door.

" so. Y'all official again " she said wiggling her eyebrows making me laugh.

" I mean. We was always official. We just didn't put a tittle on it, but after I lost the baby we fell off. Like we been together five years tomorrow, been living together for two years and we just moved in this big ass house a month ago "

" true. Buut a little bird told me your pregnant "

" no the fuck I'm not. Tory just think that because I through up the other night and this morning. Like chill out before I through up it was like 3 hours ago we had sex " I huffed rolling my eyes.

" but y'all have sex like everyday Neek " she whined and I laughed.

" jaz I went to the doctor and the said no "

" bitch when was this "

" after my birthday " I shrugged.

" a month ago. bitch come on. We bouta go pick Lauren up then, go to the clinic for your appointment " she said pulling me up.

" really jaz " I laughed. " and where is Lauren.? " I asked.

" hell yea. And with her dumb ass daddy "

" put it on speaker " jasmine waved as I answered the call from the clinic.

" hello " I answered putting the phone on speaker.