Chapter 1

As dinner was almost finished, someone screamed. Everyone looked at a Hufflepuff girl, Payton Garickson. "I-I can't get up!" She whimpered. Professor McGonagall jumped up, her chair coming with up with her. Everyone tried to get up, but couldn't. They all glared at the Marauders.

When they also couldn't get up, everyone was confused. "It wasn't us...." Sirius said trying to pry is butt (Very beautiful butt indeed XD) off of the bench.

They all then looked to a group of girls who were rolling on the floor laughing. The Marauders glared at them. Well, all except Remus who was trying to hide his grin. Remus got up easily. "See you, boys." He called walking away.

The Marauders stared open mouthed at Remus, then turning back to the girls. "The Marauders finally got what they deserve." Tatiana cackled. She walked up to Sirius. "Especially you." She said smugly, her face an inch from Sirius'.

Galaxia got up from the floor, looking down at the Marauders. "So very disappointed in you, James. But...you know what they say..." She whispered.

"Karma is a bitch."

Very short chapter, I know. This was kind of introducing the abilities of the Lunars :)

Favorite, comment, go eat a sandwich, say hi to a toad. Love you!

-Ravenclaw