Chapter 5

Special shoutout to HPfan55! She comments a lot, and is really active on my stories! Thanks!
-Ravenclaw

"Galaxia!" Raven exclaimed, jumping on her. She hugged her tightly, but Galaxia frowned and wriggled out of her grasp,

Her eyes were suddenly misty and glazed over. She opened her mouth to say something.

"Doom and despair. Havoc and death. War and bloodshed. The nature is destroyed. The water is polluted. The air is impure, unfit to breath. Only the fire rages on and on, destroying its foes. Power is its ally. Yet, power is its enemy. This story continues. It continues. It continues up to a boy. A boy with black hair. A boy with green eyes. A boy with power. A boy with a pure heart. A boy with a lightning scar. Only he can end the arising. " Galaxia gasps, collapsing.

***Galaxia's Pov*** (The rest of the story is not going to be in third person Pov anymore :])

I carefully open my eyes. I squint. The light is blinding.

"Is she okay?" Are you okay?" Tatiana asks me. I nod a little. I try to get up, but fall down. "O-ow." I grumble.

"Don't get up, young lady!" Madam Pomfrey orders. "I'm afraid you have to stay here for the night. You've had some rough landing here." I frown, nodding. I look over and see Remus next to Vanessa.

"Hey Galaxia." He says softly, smiling. I send a small smile his way.

"So um...please don't be mad." He shuffles uncomfortably. "I uh...snooped in your bag a bit." I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why." I asked dangerously. "Well...I was curious." He replied weakly.

"Curiosity killed the cat."

"But satisfaction brought it back"

I huffed. "And anyways...I found something interesting." He said. He held up my protection box. I notice it's many locks, it's small hole in the top where I put my wand in to unlock one of the many locks, and a million other locks and riddles that need to be answered to access what's inside.

"Why all the locks?" He asks. "Put it back." I sniff. "Why?" He asks. I grab it before he can do anything. "No reason." I stubbornly reply. "Can I see what's in it?" He asks, grinning. I nod. I can trust Remus, I've been friends with him almost as long as the other Lunars, and I've been friends with THEM for almost 13 years.

"Not now." I say. He sighs, nodding. This is so unlike Remus. He's usually patient, and doesn't snoop in others business.

"Ahem. Still here." Raven giggles. I send a Stop-Giggling-Right-Now-Or-I-Will-Poison-You look. Raven always tried to get me to say 'I like Remus' but I won't. I only have the tiniest crush on him. Like when you're friends with a guy, and you start to crush on him for like a week. It's a normal hormonal thought. The heck did I just think?

Madam Pomfrey clears her throat awkwardly. "Yes...the checkup." She mutters. She starts doing things really fast. She feels my forehead, gets up, comes back like three seconds later with medicine, shoves Remus out of the way, and looks over me.

She gets her wand out. She points her wand to the medicine bottle. "Pixifodio." She chants. A small string-like stream comes flowing out of the bottle. She points her wand to my shoulder. I feel tingly as the medicine goes into my veins.

"You should be good to go now. If you feel anything weird, or if you—" she pointed to Raven, Tatiana and Vanessa "See anything like this again, bring her straight to me." My friends nodded. I noticed Remus was gone already. Talk about rude!

I got up, clutching my protection box in my hand. Me and the other Lunars walked outside, and they immediately bombarded me with questions.

"What's in the box?" "I'll show you in a few."
"Are you hurt." "No, I feel fine."
"Do you finally confess you like Remus?!"

I smacked Raven on the arm. "No. I don't like him." She huffed, her face falling.

***Remus' Pov***

"Do you finally confess you like Remus?!" Raven asked excitedly. Galaxia smacked her arm.

"No, I don't like him." Those words hurt. They felt like a knife, slowly but surly sinking into my skin. As the blood seeped out, Galaxias' words just laughed in my face.

Who am I kidding? A girl like her would never like me. The bookworm nerd of the marauders, the marauder no one really cares for.

I watch as the Lunars walk away like nothing happened. But before I could walk away myself, Raven spun around and mouthed to me 'She's in denial'