Chapter 7

The picture is the new look for Galaxia. I think the other one doesn't fit her personality...

I was just sitting in the courtyard, when the Lunars came and sat next to me.

"What's up with you today? You've been kinda..." Raven stopped for a moment, then made a dazed-confused face. "Like this." She pointed to her face. "Uh huh." I nodded, not really paying attention.

Then I was snapped out of my daze by someone carrying me over their shoulder all of a sudden. I smelled the pine wood scent, and immediately knew it was Remus.

I banged on his back. "Let—" bang "Me—" kick "Down—" kick "Right—" Bang "Now!" Punch.

He just laughed, carrying me to the staircases. It was packed. Everyone gave us weird looks. I took this opportunity and pointed my hand to Remus. Wind, wind, wind. I thought. Suddenly a strong gust of wind knocked him away a little, causing him to drop me. I landed on my butt, laughing hard.

The wind ceased. "What the..." Remus looked around. The Lunars were looking at me suspiciously.

I jumped up, walking over to Remus who was sitting on the ground. I kneeled down a little, putting one finger under his chin and lifting his head so his eyes locked with mine. "Better to get to class." I laughed suddenly, hitting him on the back of his head.

I ran off to the Ravenclaw common room. I got to the knocker, and it asked me a riddle. "What tastes better then it smells?" It asked. This was too easy. "A tongue." It knocked on the door once, the door opening with a soft creak. The common room was empty of course, everyone else was off in classes.

I plopped down on one of the couches. I kicked my feet up, making them rest on the arm rest on the other of the couch. I stared at the fire.

"What are you doing here?" A firm voice said behind me. I glanced around, seeing a handsome Ravenclaw. I know him, he was my potions partner once. "Meh, just got hurt. I was excused from classes." I said, raising my eyebrow. Why does HE care anyways.

He nodded. "Me too." He sat down on the chair beside my couch. "I like to just...watch the fire and smell the fire wood." He said. I laughed. "That's so random." He chuckled at my comment. "I'm Harland." He smiled a white-toothed smile at me.

I just met this guy, and I can already tell he's a player. He's like a Not-so-desperate-and-rude version of Sirius. Like Sirius 2.0 with manners.

"Hi. I'm gonna leave now before I get forced to kiss someone." I said getting up and rolling my eyes. "Ooohhh, harsh. Why do you think I'm that type of person?" He asked, cocking his head in an incredibly adorable smug irritating kind of way.

"Well, let's see. Five days ago, you were all touchy-feely with Riley Fine. Then, the day after, you were all in a broom closet with Brianna Hugo. Like two hours after that, you were trying to seduce Bailey Steinfield. So..." I smirked at him.

He laughed, his brown eyes kind of...no, he's a player, don't go all fangirl over some guy.

"Hey, wanna hang some time?" He asked. "Well, if there are a lot of people, sure. But if we're alone, nope!" I chuckled. "We're alone now." He pointed out.

"That's why I'm leaving." He rolled his eyes. "Can you tell me your name first?" I pondered the question. "I'm Galaxia." After that, I just rushed out of the common room.