Chapter 3

The Lunars walked to the Great Hall. They all sat down at the Gryffindor table, next to Raven. "Hey 'Aven!" Tatiana yelled. "Hey Tatiana!" Raven yelled back in a mocking way. They both laughed.

"Why are you so excited on this very fine evening." Galaxia asked in a posh kind of voice. "You wanna hear?—" they nodded their heads. "Okay."

"So, I was walking up from the Dungeons. Then I saw this old book...Of course I opened it. It was really faded, but there was these few pages that looked new." Tatiana explained while pulling out a tattered old book. It was leather, and a few pages were loose. Tatiana opened the book. They all peeked over her shoulder, reading the mysterious words as she flipped the pages.

Time-turner
Applewood
Phoenix feather
Vines

Galaxia gasped. "Time-turner...applewood...Phoenix feather...vines..." She looked on the verge of tears. "What's wrong?" Raven asked her. "This all leads to me." Galaxia whimpered.

"How?" They all asked. "My wand is applewood...Phoenix feather core...I have vines engraved in it (like Hermione's wand) and...and..." She trailed off.

"And?" Raven coaxed. Galaxia shook her head, standing up. "I don't feel very well." She whispered. She ran out before anyone can say anything at all. Everyone was silent.

"The heck was that about?" Vanessa exclaimed. Tatiana shrugged. "Who knows." She sighed, getting up. "Well? We're going after her right? Galaxia can be reckless, for all we know she could be swimming with the giant squid right now!" Raven pointed out, standing up also.

Together, the Lunars set out to find Galaxia. But she's not where they'd look...

All they had to do was look for a phoenix roaming the sky.

Sorry it's really short! Next chapter will be longer, I'm planning something :)

Love you all! -Ravenclaw