Chapter 2

The Lunars walked up the spiraling stairs to Professor Dumbledores office. They pushed open the door without knocking.

"Hello girls." Professor Dumbledore smiled. They sat down, nodding. Galaxia smiled back. "Hi Professor!" She exclaimed.

"Yes yes, hello. I would like to know...what spell did you use for sticking us to the chairs? I'm not quite familiar with it..." Dumbledore questioned.

"We used our own spell, Tenax Lentium." Vanessa chimed in. "What is the counter? I've seen you mutter something, but didn't quite catch what you said..."

"Libertatem" Tatiana answered. "Who made these spells?" Dumbledore asked. They all pointed to Galaxia.

"Ah, you are a true Ravenclaw." Dumbledore smiled. Galaxia blushed. "Thanks..." She murmured. "You are free to go, girls. Have fun with your....pranks." Dumbledore chuckled, waving the Lunars out.

They rushed out, standing in front of the gargoyle. "See you guys." They all said in unison. Tatiana headed to the Hufflepuff Common Room, Vanessa headed to the Slytherin Common Room, Raven headed to the Gryffindor Common Room and Galaxia, of course, headed to the Ravenclaw Common a Room.

She walked up to the bronze eagle knocker. "Brothers and sisters I have none. But that man's father is my fathers son. Who am I?" The knocker asked. "Well....he has no brothers or sisters. So he only has his dad, so that knocks 'that mans father' out of the riddle. That man's father is my fathers son. He's his fathers son. So..." She thought for a moment.

"You are the father of the man." She concluded. The wooden door swung open.

Galaxia smiled, walking inside. She sighed, walking up the girls stairs. She looked to her roommates. She then hopped into her bed.

She closed her eyes, having a dreamless sleep.