Characters ✍

Xhaina Gretchen H. Peterson

Aka: Xhaina/ Gretchen/ Ynah/ Gretch

A 21 year old teenage girl who loves skateboards,food,frappes and her friends. Xhaina has been sad and felt lonely from the past years because she misses her boybestfriend Joe Sugg. But she had also friends or a squad at college which now is also gone and all is left is her bestfriend Penelope Klarkson. But she really wishes to see Joe soo much and her wish was granted. And she admits she likes our next Character which is Joe Sugg

Joseph Graham Sugg

Aka : Joe

A 24 year old lad who is a famous youtuber who lives in London. A master prankster to his two best lads Caspar Lee & Oli White which is kinda a great skill tho. Since he moved in London at the age of 13 years old. And start to go to college at Manchester University. He also admits that he misses her girl bestfriend Xhaina Peterson but he calls her Gretchen. He misses to talk to her and regret in leaving her to move out. Every weekend he was too busy to even try to say a little hello at chat message. Then after he finished college, he decided to be a youtuber plus a vlogger. And a few years on, he got discovered and a million of fangirls know him now. But he still wishes to see Gretchen one last time.

Caspar Lee

Aka : Caspar / Casp

A 21 year old half South African lad who loves pizza and also a youtuber & a vlogger same as his roomate Joe Sugg. He loves going to other places and discover new things. And as soon as he meets Gretchen, will he fall for her? Even if it risks his friendship with his roomate Joe?

Zoe Elizabeth Sugg

Aka: Zoella / Zoey

The big sister of Joe Sugg and also a famous youtuber & vlogger. She is 25 years old. She loves to make tutorials and make hauls & collab videos with her youtuber friends such as Louise, Tanya Burr, Marzia Bjorman, Alfie Deyes ( his loving boyfriend ) , Caspar Lee and ofcourse with her little brother Joe. She sees a little love between his brother and her bestfriend Gretchen. And agrees on what she is noticing and thoughts of they like each other.

Penelope Christine Klarkson

Aka : PenPen / Tina

This is Penelope, officially loyal and cheerful friend of Gretchen. She has been always there for her in times of need. Since they were in 1st Year college or freshman year. Now she is 20 years old and only child of their family. Her family raises a big company and her parents wants her to be part of it one day, but Penelope wishes to be a photographer like her bestfriend Gretchen but her parents disagreed to... and also she has no boyfriend since birth but only a crush in Connor Ball (yeah a part of the band, The Vamps)

THAT'S THE MAIN CASTS FOR NOW! BYE ! xx

~~ this is my fanfiction i can control whatever i want, so if you have complaints about my wrong input don't bother tell me. Thank You !! Xx