Officially A Barden Bella~~~

Chapter 4: Officially A Barden Bella

     The next day, I woke up very early for some unknown reason or maybe it was just because I was nervous for the auditions? Anyway, after taking a bath, I threw on my light brown sweater and jeans. I laid my hair down and put on my brown knee high boots.

As I was walking throughout the school ground, I saw Bumper sitting alone on a bench listening to his IPod. I walked over to him facing his back and tapped his shoulder. When he turned around, his eyes widened and I said, “Morning Bumper.”

“Um...Morning to you too, Jess.” He greeted.

“You remember me huh?”

“Psh. Yeah.”

He took his IPod and shoved it into his pocket and patted the seat space next to him, gesturing me to sit beside him.

“What’s up?” I asked him.

“Nothing much. I unexpectedly woke up earlier than usual. I usually sleep in actually.” He replied.

“Funny. So did I. I heard that the auditions for new trebles are today. You going to be there?”

“Of course. I always am. I always make sure that the new trebles are cool and good singers but less cooler and better than me of course.”

“Hahaha. Self-centered I see. If by any chance my brother auditions, don’t be surprised if he’s better than you.”

“Pfft. Yeah right. No one and I mean no one is better than Bumper Allen.”

“Except my brother.”

“No he isn’t.”

“Yes he is”

“No”

“Yes”

“No”

“Yes”

“No”

“No”

“Yes”

“HAH! You do admit that my brother is better than you.”

“Nice try but you tricked me into it.”

“Tricked you into what?”

“Don’t play innocent with me.”

“But I am innocent. I never once in my life did something illegal.”

“Psh. I did. I stole a pack of condoms in a convenience store.”

“Condoms? You are so addicted to sex”

“Correction: Girls not sex.”

“Says the guy who stole a pack of condoms.”

“Can we just leave this conversation? Co’z in the movies, this is the part where the guy and the girl have their moment and kiss.”

“Nice try pretty boy, but you’re not getting me that easily.”

“Whatever.”

I looked at my watch and saw that it was time to go to my room. Beca should be awake by now.

“Hey Bumps, I gotta go. It was fun talking to you. Funny, co'z you don’t look like the guy some people described as jerk, douche bag and bastard.” I told him.

“You too.  Wait-what?”

I smirked at him and said, “Bye, Bumps.”

I walked away before he could even say anything and went to my room. When I got there, I saw Beca making music again.