Fight, Close one, Semi-finals, Good-bye's and Spring Break! Part 3~~

Chapter 11: Fight, Close one, Semi-finals, Good-bye’s and Spring Break! Part 3

~~Recap~~

They both walked away and when they were out of sight, me and Bumper started laughing.

“Did you see her face?” I asked while laughing.

“Oh, my God. You are a genius.” He said.

He then kissed me and the sparks came again. I kissed back then pulled away a few seconds later.

“Hey, I was enjoying that.” He said.

“So do I but I have to prepare for the semi-finals tonight and so do you.” I said.

He rolled his eyes, we walked to his car and drove back to the university. Before I got out of the car, I gave him a kiss on the cheek and began to run to my dorm. When I got there, I slide down the door and smiled wide.

“Almost best day ever.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While me and Beca were preparing that afternoon, we were also listening to the radio specifically the station Luke is handling. Beca wanted to see if he would play her music.

I just finished tying my bun and putting on my black and white striped jacket, when I heard her music playing. Wow! Luke did play it after all. I looked at her and her eyes were wide as saucers. She grabbed her stuff and began to drag me to the station.

While she was dragging me there, I shouted at her, “BECA! WE’RE BOTH WEARING HEELS FOR PETE’S SAKE! HAVE MERCY!”

“Can’t do that! Hurry!” She shouted.

I wish I could but I’m running with heels and you’re practically dragging me!

When we reached the station, she let go of me and ran in the studio. I followed her and we or I began to walk to the booth.

“Hey!” Beca shouted.

This got Jesse's, who was upstairs leaning on the railings, attention. Luke was too busy in the booth and Beca’s knocking on his window was the one that got his attention.

“This is my track! You’re playing my song right now! That is awesome! You like it? You put it on the radio! That is amazing!” She yelled.

Luke removed his headphones and went out of the booth.

“It’s a sick beat.” He said.

He walked over to the shelves and then Jesse spoke.

“Yeah, I always though her beats were pretty sick.”

I stared at him weirdly and was about to say something when Luke beat me to it.

“Hey, Becky, listen, spring break, I want you to take the night shift. Play your music. The DJ at the Garage does a brilliant version of this, but yours? It’s better.”

“Yeah, it is.” Beca said.

I mentally rolled my eyes at her.

"I’m gonna listen to her tonight. I think you should…you both should come with. You might learn something or two Jess.”

Luke began to walk back to the booth when Beca said, “I-we have a thing.”

“Flight attendant training?” he asked.