Secrets to be told and Just the way you are!~~~~~

Chapter 18: Secrets to be told and Just the way you are!

After my fight with Bumper, I thought of going to the Bella's to apologize and so I did. I was about to enter the place when I saw Beca.

"Beca, what are you doing here?" I asked her.

"I just came to apologize and you know...." She trailed off.

"Oh, cool. Me too." I said.

"Want to enter together?" She asked me

"Yeah, that'd be great." I said.

We took a deep breath and slowly entered the room. When we went inside, I did not expect this sight I'm seeing.

Aubrey, Chloe and Amy were fighting over the pitch pipe. Lily was lying down on an icky, mucky thing and Cynthia Rose was holding one of Stacie's breast while Stacie was blowing the rape whistle. It looked crazy I tell you!!

"Guys! Guys! Stop! WHAT IS GOING ON?!" Beca shouted.

"Nothing. Nothing. This is a Bellas rehearsal." Aubrey said, standing up.

"We know. I-uh-we just wanted to say that we're sorry. What we did was a really dick move and we shouldn't have changed the set without asking you guys. And we definitely shouldn't have left. We let you guys down and we're really sorry. And...Aubrey, if you would have us, we want back in." I said.

There was nothing but silence. Me and Beca turned back and was about to walk away when we saw two chairs by the piano. Beca took a chair and I took the other one and we started to drag it across the floor. I could hear mumbling but I didn't care. I concentrated on just dragging the chair out of here. We turned to look back at them and when Aubrey didn't budge, we continued to walk. We were near the exit when Aubrey said, "Wait."

We stopped, left the chair on the step and Beca said, "Thank God. That would have been embarrassing."

"Beca, Jess, I know I've been hard on you, okay? I know that I've been hard on everyone here. But I am my father's daughter. And he always said, 'If at first you don't succeed, pack your bags'." Aubrey said, close to tears.

She sat down and Beca said, “I get it. Mine gets on me, too. Not like that, but…I guess we don’t really know that much about each other. About most of you, really.”

“Well, I’ll confess something that none of you know about me.” Stacie said. She took a deep breath and continued, “I have a lot of sex.”

Wow…that was surprising. Note the sarcasm.

“Yeah, we know, Stacie.” Amy said.

“Only ‘cause I just told you.”

“This is a good idea.” I said. “That was a pretty bad example, but this is a good idea. Why don’t we all go around the room, and we can all say something about ourselves that nobody else knows.”

Beca and I set up the chairs and we all sat down.

“Okay, I got something.” Cynthia Rose said as she raised her arm and stood up. “This is hard for me to admit to you guys.”

“I think we all know where this is going. Let’s be honest.” Amy said.

“Well, for the last two years, I’ve had a serious gambling problem.” Cynthia Rose continued.

Ok, not what I had expected her to say.

“What?!” Beca, Amy and Me exclaimed.

“It started when I broke up with my girlfriend.” She added.