Spring Break Part 3 (TWIN BONDING)~~~~~

Chapter 15: Spring Break Part 3 (Twin Bonding Day)

On the way to-WAIT! I’m not telling you. It’s a surprise. Anyway, on the way to who-knows-where, Jesse kept whining and asking on where I’m taking him. To shut him up, I warned him by saying, “Jesse, if you don’t shut up, I’ll make sure to tell EVERYBODY that you peed and vomited on Santa Claus when you were 5.”

Well, that shut him up. That was the funniest memory I have ever had of Jesse. I remember it like it was just yesterday…

**Flashback**

Me and Jesse were in the mall, lined up to wait for our turn to talk to Santa Claus. When it was my turn, I sat on his lap with a very big smile on my face.

“Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas, little girl. What’s your name and what do you want for Christmas?” He asked me.

“I’m Jess and I want a pretty purple pony!” I exclaimed.

“Ho ho ho! If you’ll be a good girl, I promise that that pony will be under your Christmas tree on Christmas morning, Jess.” He said.

“Really?! Thank you Santa.” I said.

“You’re welcome Jess and have a Merry Christmas.” He said to me.

“Merry Christmas too Santa. Bye!” I exclaimed.

I got off of his lap and went back to my parents. When it was Jesse’s turn, he sat on Santa’s lap and before Santa could even speak, he peed then puked. He usually does that when he’s nervous and scared. Mom and Dad did a lot of apologizing that day and I got one hell of a stomachache from laughing so hard.

**Flashback end**

I never forgot that day since and as I grew up, I finally start to realize that it was good blackmail. I even got a pic of it! Haha! Anyway, a few minutes later, I parked at the parking lot of…Wait for it….

*

*

*

*

THE AMUSEMENT PARK!!

Ok, it’s not that great of a place but Jesse needs a laugh and fun these days. I paid for our entrance and dragged Jesse inside. Wow! I dragged Jesse a lot today.

“What do you want to ride first?” I asked him.

“Ok, first of all why did you drag me here in the amusement park?” He asked me.

 “Because you needed a laugh and some fun. You kept being down these days.” I replied.

He sighed and said, “Fine. I guess you’re right. Anyway, how about we ride the…Hmmm…Rollercoaster?”

“Rollercoaster it is!” I exclaimed.

We went to the rollercoaster and waited in line. Ok, you might think ‘Why isn’t this girl scared in riding the coaster?’ Well, I’m no ordinary girl that looks scared at the mention of the rollercoaster co’z it’s not that scary anyway. It’s fun. I love the way the wind blows my hair and the feeling of the ride is like you’re free.

As we climbed in the ride, I can hear the other people’s nervous rambling and irritating squeals. When the ride started, I kept shouting ‘FREEDOM!’

After the ride, Jesse and Me went to other rides and booth games. Jesse got me a purple bear while I got him a panda. The last ride we rode was the Ferris wheel. We entered the car and the ride begun. There was a few seconds of silence but I spoke, breaking it.

“Did you have fun?” I asked him.

“Yeah. You’re right. I did need a laugh and fun. I guess thinking about Beca just gets to me.” He said.

“It’s alright. I’m glad you had fun though. This has been a great twin bonding day.” I said.

“Yeah.” He muttered.

I went to his side and hugged him.

“Jesse, you are the best twin a girl could ever have.” I whispered in his ear.

He hugged back and said, “You too. I’m glad you’re my twin.”

We pulled back and laughed.

“Ok, that was cheesy.” I said.

“Yeah. I know right?” He said.

“But I mean it.” I told him.

“Me too.”  He told me.

The car stopped and exited the ride, went to the parking lot, got in the car and drove home. By the time we got home, it was already 7:00pm. Mom called us for dinner and after we ate, I went to bed and changed into my pajamas. I drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face.

A/N:

OK! WASSUP?! THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!!! ALL READERS PLEASE READ THIS A/N!! Ok! School started and I may update only on weekends or on a later date. I’ll update as soon as possible. I won’t put it on hold or discontinue it. I PROMISE!! Well, see ya’! Comment, Follow me, aaannnndd Vote! XD