Building Self Confidence Tips

- Dress Sharp: No one is more conscious of your physical appearance than you are. When you dress well it changes how you carry yourself.

- Walk Faster: People with confidence walk fast. They have places to go and people to see. Walking 25% faster can improve your confidence and make you look more confident.

- Good Posture: By practicing good posture, you automatically feel more confident. Stand up straight, keep your head up and make eye contact. You will give people the impression that you are confident.

- Personal Commercial: One of the best ways to build self confidence is listening to a motivational speech. Unfortunately you can do this as easily these days. So to fill that need write a 30-60 second speech highlighting  your strengths and goals. Then recite it in front of the mirror allowed when you need a confidence boost.

- Gratitude: When you focus too much on what you want, the brain starts creating reasons why you can't have it. This leads you to dwell on your weakness. Take time each day to make a list on what your grateful for. You will be surprised on how much this boosts your self confidence.

- Sit in the front row: Most people prefer to sit in the back of the room. This represents a lack of self confidence. By deciding to sit in the front row you will get over this irrational fear of being noticed.

I hope these tips help you! Remember you are all beautiful no matter what💋💋