Tips: How to improve your life

If you are having a bad day just remember that you are beautiful💋
I hope these help you😌
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Plan your day based on your body's energy cycles: Our body has natural rhythms of energy during the day which. If tracked properly, you can take advantage of the moments where you have most energy.

Take power naps daily: Many studies have reported that a nap as brief as 20 minutes can improve alertness, psychomotor performance, and mood. Don't sleep too long; a 20- to 40-minute nap may refresh your day without keeping you up at night.

Wake up at the same time every day: Set an alarm for the same time every morning for 30 days and resist the snooze button. I know it sounds hard, but the results are amazing. If you have a consistent waking time, you'll be more alert, have stress-free mornings, and get to work in a calm and centered state.

Manage your time: A simple way to start is to identify how you waste it. Instead of trying to restructure your entire day's routine, just see where you're not really doing all that you could be doing with it. Most of these hours we spend on social media. Try to limit the use of your phone or computer during the day.

Get rid of toxic friends: Sometimes it's hard to realize that the people around us, those we care about, aren't actually good for us. Is there someone in your life that leaves you feeling drained more than energized? They're probably a toxic friend. As much as it may be awkward and difficult to initiate, you gotta get rid of them.

Challenge yourself with large and small goals: Goals give us something to focus on. They also provide a sense of purpose and direction. But remember, you can't achieve a goal you haven't set. So, set goals in every area of life.

Stop comparing yourself to others: You are not them, so there is no basis for comparison. Strive to be the best possible version of yourself, and learn to celebrate your individuality.

Accept Your Mistakes: You're human. Accept what you did wrong and try to do better next time. No need to punish yourself forever. In fact, accepting your mistakes is the only way to make them disappear.

Wake up early: This is not a habit, this is a lifestyle. Don't just wake up early without a purpose. Be early. Be there before others. Look for opportunities and embrace them. Waking up early means keeping your eye open to every available opportunity.