Chapter 2

I woke with a start. Why would I just leave? I couldn't just trust a random stranger like that! My parents might have been a little worried, too. I bet it was just my imagination. I mean the Percy Jackson series is my favorite and it couldn't be real.
But when I looked around the room, it definitely wasn't mine.
Maybe I had blacked out or something because I didn't remember anything. It looked like I was lying in a hospital bed. There was a curtain in either side of me with a wall in front. There was table with a glass with some strange liquid in it. I decided to taste it. It tasted like fresh brownies. Immediately I knew this was ambrosia. I felt perfectly fine afterwards.
A male doctor stepped in the room. He had shaggy blonde hair and blue eyes.
"You're Will Solace," I said with amazement.
"Yes ma'am," he did a little curtsy bow type thing, "how did you know?"
"Oh, well... Uh..." I didn't want to freak him out by telling him this random guy wrote a story about his friends' lives.
"Just teasing," he said, smiling, "Rick is a demigod, too. And we know he wrote a book about our lives here at CHB." He explained.
"I see," I said, "but I still don't get how he knew all those things. Like, was he on the quests and stuff?"
"No. He just wrote down what they told him when they got back. He also added details that may or may not have happened to spice it up a bit, ya know?" He said.
"Yeah. So I think I hit my head and I'm just dreaming, right?"
"No. I'm pretty sure this is real," he pinched my arm and I flinched. "Yep. Not you're dreaming."
"So can I leave or..."
"Are you feeling ok? Maybe you should stay for a few more hours, just in case," he said. I really wanted to go.
"But I kinda want to tour the camp and stuff. Do you think you could find someone to do that for me?" I asked.
"Ok. Fine. I'll ask someone," he said before shutting the door behind him.

A/N in case you were wondering, no the love thing in this story isn't between Will and Jenny bc Will is with Nico so you'll have to wait to see who it is.