Chapter 5

😄I got bored so I wrote another chapter! It's a little short😄

A pink light washed over me and I instantly felt self-conscious. Was it getting cooler? I looked down to see that I was in a flowy white dress with a gold belt tied around my waist. I felt about 5 inches taller because of my heels. The dress went a little low for my liking, I bet you I was wearing make up too.
I was too nervous to move. Everybody just stared at me. A man that looked like he was riding a horse came over. Chiron the sentaur.
"Well if it isn't the other half," he mused. I looked at him, confused. 'The other half'? I raised an eyebrow.
"Lily Houstin, daughter of Aphrodte, step forward!" He bellowed. A girl from the Aphrodite cabin stepped forward. Oh my gods, she looked exactly like my, exept her hair was shoulder length, and mine was up to my hips.
I stared in disbelief at the girl. She stared back. I just started laughing for no apparent reason. She laughed too. Soon, the whole camp was doubled over laughing, besides Chiron, who just stared blankly at us, Nico, and Mr. D., who scowled at his glass of water and a wine bottle. It was super embarrassing.
When things had finally settled down, Chiron told everyone to leave, except for us. He took us to a white farmhouse. The Big House.
Inside was a fireplace with a jaguar bust over it. He started growling at us and Chiron tossed him some beef treats.
"You guys must be pretty confused," he said. We nodded in agreement. "Well, you see, Aphrodite got pregnant with twins and left your father, Jacob Houstin. He never saw Aphrodite again. So Aphrodite used some sort of magic to transfer you, Jenny to your mom, and you, Lily, to your mom. So you were born from mortal parents, but have Aphrodite's blood. That is why you don't have a father, Lily."
She nodded. It was still super confusing and hard to believe. I had a twin? Was what Aphrodite did even possible? Was he lying? What about my dream? I remembered something exactly like that in previous books of Percy Jackson. I was pretty sure the boy I saw was Nico. But he was right there at dinner. I decided to tell Chiron about them.

After I had finished telling him, he looked at me quizzically. "Well, that stuff can happen. You can dream about the past. I wouldn't worry about it. It's common among new demigods. Maybe you should go get some rest. I know I should." He said and walked away. We walked to the Aphrodite cabin.
A girl with pretty eyes with brown hair braided with a feather greeted us. Piper McLean.
"Hi. I'm Piper," She waved at me. "you can go get your bags from the Hermes cabin and bring them over here. You can bunk right above Lily." She smile sweetly.