Almost

-Taehyung POV-

I helped Eunji get in the car, of course I got a seat right next to her. She's so cute in her little waitress outfit, I remember taking it off her when we'd-

Jin: Hey Eunji, how about you and Taejoonie come over to BigHit tomorrow? Just watch us practice and stuff.

J-Hope: Or help do our makeup for the Photo shoot later on~

Jimin: There's a photo shoot .-.?

"Duh stupid." I insulted.

Although I also had no idea .-. ...

Eunji: Uhm..perhaps I can? I just have to make sure I got nothing planned.

"Whatever it is just cancel it and come down to our company. Please?" I smiled.

She giggled.

Eunji: I'll let you know by morning.

Jimin: You can bring along Jongsuk ^-^

"NO!" I shouted.

Everyone was startled by my reaction, especially Eunji, she looked as if I just hurt a puppy.

I cleared my throat, "Why would Jongsuk come along?" I asked awkwardly.

Eunji: Well he does get along with you guys.

Not with me ㄱ.ㄱ

J-Hope: I guess it shouldn't matter.

Jimin: ㅇㅅㅇ

Jin noticed I wasn't okay with the idea.

Jin: But... our manager is very comfortable around you only so..I'm not sure if Jongsuk would be allowed.

Eunji: Thats ok, I'm not going to bring him along.

She smiles at me.

My heart throbbed.

I remember making you so happy, excited, thrilled, I remember being the cause of that smile, the affect of your laugh, your heart skipping a beat, the reason you went to bed happy. I remember it all like yesterday, I don't know what went wrong with me. I lost you once, but I promise that isn't going to happen again.

Eunji: So what kinda music are you guys working on now?

Jimin: Butterfly~

Jin: You can't know yet :3

J-Hope: Top secret! Shush!

I rolled my eyes, "Our part 2 album duh."

J-Hope: I said it was top secret!

"I didn't give anything away." I pointed out.

Eunji laughed, "You don't have to tell me."

"But I tell you everything." I said and looked at her.

Jimin: How contradicting.

I looked at him, "Excuse me?" I retorted.

Jimin: You don't tell her everything.

Eunji: It's fine, he doesn't-

"Why do you always open your big mouth, huh?" I asked.

Jin: Guys -_-

Eunji: Tae..

Jimin: Does Eunji know how many times you intoxicate yourself?

J-Hope: Jimin don't be so extra now.

Jimin: No really. Does she?

I balled my hands into a fist.

My blood is boiling right now, since our divorce and everything going on around me. I was never the same, I let the alcohol become my unhealthy way to cope with stuff, like I abuse the crap out of it. I let my anger take over me, I let my cortisol levels rise. I don't have control over anything anymore.