The Interview - Don't Read if you Don't Want Spoilers.

Hello, ladies and gentlemen. I know you must all be excited. Here with me today are the stars of the not-so-hit story, Arcadia's Ignoble Knight. We're going to be interviewing these people using the questions that you guys have asked. Now, let's get down to business!

This first one is for Caspian: Who is Ele?

Caspian: Ele is my best friend. She and I have known each since I was about eight.

Wow, a best friend, huh? I didn't realize you had those.

Caspian: What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Nothing. Anyway, Cassidy, this next question is for you: How do you feel about Caspian?

Cassidy: Eh? Wh-what do you--I don't feel anything for Caspian! H-he's just someone who I feel grateful to for saving me! I-it's not like I want him bending me over the kitchen table and having his way with me like what happens in The Maid and the Master or anything!

Right... so, Caspian. I've got another question for you: Would you ever marry a woman like Erica?

Caspian: Um, no. Look, I don't think Erica is as bad a person as she makes herself out to be, but that doesn't mean I like dealing with her personality. Even if she's a good person, she's not really my type. Besides, I'm going to be a Sorceress's Knight. I'm not going to be able to marry.

Fair enough. Now, here's another question asked by our readers. Aren't you popular?

Caspian: Just get to the question already.

What will you do about the Tournament if Ele is not the elected Sorceress?

Caspian: Then I won't compete. There's no reason to compete in the tournament if Ele isn't the Sorceress who's selected to gain a Knight.

Your dedication to your friend is admirable. Now, how about another question: What race are you? Please be truthful, I won't tell anyone else.

Caspian: I'm not sure what you mean by that, nor am I obligated to answer.

Secrets don't make friends.

Caspian: You wanna repeat that?

Not really. Elincia, we've got a question for you.

Caspian: E-Ele?! When did you get here.

Elincia: Just now. It's good to see you again, Caspian. I really... well... I really missed you.

Caspian: Ah, y-yeah... I missed you, too.

Aren't you two just adorable!

Caspian: Shut up!

Elincia: W-what was your question?

Right. The question. Here it is: What race are you?

Elincia: I'm an elf, of course! A full-blooded elf, mind you, not a half-elf like Caspian.

Caspian: You weren't supposed to tell them that!

Elincia: Ah! I-I'm so sorry! I forgot you were trying to keep that a secret!

Caspian: It's fine... I guess. The would have found out eventually.

Heh, so cute. Ahem, anyway, this question is for the Shady guy in book 2 preview: If Caspian is the number 2 swordsman, are you number 1?

Shady guy in book 2 preview: ...

Uh, is that your answer? It is? U-um, okay, well then, how about a question for Sylvia: WTF is your master plan for these kids? Because this is getting NUTS!