Ch 3 Saving Craig and Speaking

|•|Princess Kenny's POV|•|
For whatever reason, Douchebag seems kinda nervous. Not about breaking Craig out of detention though. He seems more nervous about me.

Like the moment the grand wizard said I was going instead of Butters, he stiffened. Maybe he's hiding something only Butters knows? I mean Butters did seem to be hiding something. I mean he kept glancing at Douchebag before we left.

In fact he's doing it now too. Because of course last minute Cartman decided Butters should go too.

Whatever into the school we go!

"Excuse me but school is out and no students are aloud on the premises until tomorrow at 7:30am!" A lame ginger hall monitors says stopping us.

"*mumble grumble angery whisper noises*"

Wait did Douchebag just grumble something? I thought he couldn't talk! Dafq Bro?!?

What ever let's beat up this hall monitor.

||||||||||You know the drill||||||||||

"Hall monitor down! I repeat, hall monitor down! I need back up!"

Oh great! Fucking fabulous! Now we're gonna have to fight more ginger hall monitors! We enter the right hall and are stopped again by Ginger hall monitors. This time they have a barrier. Luckily Douchebag was able to take them out without actually initiating a fight.

However as we try to open the door to free the prisoners we realize it's locked. Of course.

"You're not gonna get through this door Mmkay? You might aswell give up because I've hidden the golden key somewhere and you'll never find it in my office. Aw damit... Mmkay." Mr. Mackey says threw the door. Well alright.

"He says the golden key is in his office but we can't get in without the silver key." Butters states the obvious as more hall monitors attack us. However It's a rather quick battle.

We continue forward and hear some yelling from the Faculty room. But of course we gotta get the brass key to open that. Unfortunately our way is blocked by one of those weird gate things.

"The defender of the brass key will never surrender!" The hall monitor who I'm guessing is the holder of the Brass key says from the other side.

"Uh oh. I think we're gonna need someone's special ability for this. I'm no use because I can only heal. And then Douchebag doesn't really have special ability either. What are we gonna do?" Butters says/asks. He spoke words.

"Alright I got this." I say walking over to the fence thingy. "Yoo hoo!" I call in my 'Princess' voice to the Hall monitor. When he looks over I pull down the front of my dress, orange parka,and shirt to expose my nipples.

"Oooo boobies!" The ginger says coming over and opening the gate thing. "Must touch must have!" He says making grab hands.

"Tee hee" I giggle and hit him over the head with my mirror, knocking him out.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh?" Douchebag makes a weird confused noise and kinda just looks at me.

"Alright before we go on, what up with you? Like can you or can't you talk?" I question fixing my clothes.

Butters looks over at Douchebag and he gives a sigh followed by a nod. "He forgot how to talk."

"What?" How the fuck do you forget how to talk?

"I know it's weird but I just did ok! Not the only thing I forgot either!" He shouts grumbling the last part.

"Wait if you forgot how to talk then how come you just talked?" I questioned crossing my arms.