Info; Jean Westwood

Characteristics
Name: Jean Westwood
Alias: The Earth Dragon
Experiment No. 2
Race: Human
Age: 16
Birthday: Year X775
Hair Colour: Green
Eye Colour: Green
Red (Dragon Force)
Professional Status
Affiliation: Laima Scale
Guild Mark
Location: Left Shoulder
Guild Mark
Colour: Red
Occupation: Mage
Team: Riot Child
Partner(s): Jessie Eucliffe and Alex Dreyar
Base of
Operations: Laima Scale
Personal Status
Status: Active
Relatives: Unnamed Parents (Parents; Deceased)
Magic
Magic: Earth Dragon Slayer Magic
Blood Dragon Slayer Magic
Dragon Force
Unison Raid
Green Magic
Wind Magic
Water Magic
Earth Magic
Fire Magic
Lightning Magic
String Magic

Appearance
Jean is a young man with short green hair and red goggles on top of his head. He wears a long green jacket with a fur trimmed hood over a white and red ringer shirt and blue jeans. He wears it with brown shoes. When in battle, he wears a special pair of red gloves that Jessie designed for him to help him use his String Magic.

History
At age eight Jean's village was attacked by a group of mages and he was taken and held in a cell, he shared the cell with Alex Dreyar and a few months later an older boy named Jessie Eucliffe was also kept in the same cell. Unlike Jessie, Jean and Alex were not experimented on as much because there body's couldn't withstand the pressure. Alex fell pregnant and Jean sat in the corner while Jessie was forced to deliver the child who was named Kai Dreyar.

A few months later Jean, Jessie, Alex and Kai escaped and came across a man named Jura Neekis who took them to Laima Scale, the three of them decided to join Laima Scale and made a group called Riot Child.

At age 15 Jean started developing feelings for Sherria and a few months later the two began dating.

Personality
Jean is an easy going person who tends to be a pervert from time to time, including trying to peep on Sherria while bathing. His playful and optimistic nature shows even during fights, and he will often tease his enemies and brag about his abilities. However, he is not too arrogant and is always ready to flee if he has too much of a disadvantage in battle.

He is incredibly loyal to his friends as he refused to betray them even after being tortured, claiming that his love for Sherria helped him withstand any pain.

Jean can sometimes be loud and emotional if you annoy him. He openly shows love towards Sherria and doesn't care what others have to say about it.

Quotes
- (To Jessie Eucliffe about Saberthooth) "Those damn bastards hurt Alex! And Lucy to! I hope they get there asses whooped!"
- (To Alex Dreyar) "Damn! You're so heavy! What do you eat woman!?"
- (To Sherria Blendy) "I like you okay?! Everything from head to toe! Even your clumsiness!"
- (To Jessie about the new Grand Magic Games team) "Huh? Obabasama's putting you on the team? Sweet now we'll be able to kick Saberthooth's asses!"
- (To Alex) "Jess got placed on the team as a fill in, so don't worry we'll win for you, okay Alex?"
- (To himself about Jura Neekis and Laxus Dreyar) "Laxus took Jura-sama out, damn I'm sorta scared now. We'll at least I got you with me Jessie- Jessie? Where'd you go? Jessie!?"
- (To Laxus) "So you used to be Alex's older brother, but now you're her little brother? That's pretty weird."