Chapter 1: Laima Scale's Four Dragon Slayers

- 3rd person pov
"Lyon!" A young boy by the name of Kai Dreyar called running across the guild hall of Laima Scale and towards Lyon Vastia.
"Huh? What's the matter Kai?" Lyon asked crouching down to the young boys level.
"I woke up Jessie!"
At this Lyon's face visibly paled, "W-Where's your mother?"
"She went shopping!"
Before Lyon could try and calm Kai down the guild doors blew open and a males voice boomed throughout the hall.
"KAI!"
Nineteen year old Jessie Vastia came storming through the hall with his 16 year old best friend Jean Westwood running behind him.
"Calm down Jess!" Jean exclaimed trying to pull Jessie back and away from Kai before the younger boy was hurt.
"I'm sure it was an accident Jessie-dono." Jura Neekis said trying to reason with his fellow Wizard Saint.
"Accident my ass! He hit me with a laser beam! A FRICKEN LASER BEAM! Come here you brat!" Jessie exclaimed shaking Jean off and went to grab Kai.
"It was an accident! I swear it was!" Kai yelled while trying to outrun Jessie.
"What the hells going on here?!" Alex Dreyar exclaimed from the now broken guild doors.
"Mum! Save me!" Kai jump into his mothers arms.
"Let me guess, you woke up Jess?" Alex asked sweat-dropping.
"With a laser beam!" Jessie yelled pointing at Kai.
"I swear it was an accident!" Kai clung to his mother.
"Tch, whatever," Jessie muttered walking and sitting at the bar, Jean and Lyon sitting sitting either side of him, "a mango lassie please Amanda-san."
"Sure thing."
"You're in a grumpy mood today, what happened?" Lyon questioned.
"Huh? Nothing happened, I'm just tired." Jessie answered back yawning.
"You're always tired Jess." Jean smirked.
"Shut up baka." Jessie said.
"Here you go." Amanda smiled handing Jessie the drink.
"Thank you Amanda-san."
"Hey Jess, did you hear that there's a concert tomorrow?" Jean asked.
"Yes, I was informed by Eve-san." Jessie stated taking a sip of his drink.
"There's a concert?!" Alex exclaimed appearing behind Lyon.
"I suggest that we all go." Lyon suggested.
"Do you mind if I come along?" Jura asked appearing out of nowhere.
"Sure why not, the more the merrier!" Jean smirked.
"I'm coming to!" Sherria smiled.
"I think I'd be fun, I'm in." Sherry stated.