Info; Alex Dreyar

Characteristics
Name: Alex Dreyar
Alias: Lightning Princess
Experiment No. 1
Race: Human
Age: 25
Birthday: Year X767
Hair Colour: Blonde
Eye Colour: Gold
Professional Status
Affiliation: Laima Scale
Previous Affiliation: Fairy Tail
Guild Mark
Location: Left Shoulder
Guild Mark
Colour: Black
Occupation: Mage
Team: Riot Child
Partner(s): Jessie Eucliffe and Jean Westwood
Base of
Operations: Laima Scale
Personal Status
Status: Active
Relatives: Laxus Dreyar (Older Brother)
Makarov Dreyar (Grandfather)
Kai Dreyar (Son)
Ivan Dreyar (Father)
Yury Dreyar (Great Grandfather; Deceased)
Rita (Great Grandmother; Deceased)
Magic
Magic: Lightning Dragon Slayer Magic
Sound Dragon Slayer Magic
Iron God Slayer Magic
Dragon Force
Unison Raid
Take Over (Animal Soul)
Fairy Glitter
Fairy Law
Fairy Sphere
Water Magic
Wind Magic
Fire Magic

Appearance
Alex is a young woman with short blonde hair with two long bangs that frame the sides of her head and golden eyes. She wears a revealing outfit with a black tube top, pants, boots and a scarf around her neck. When she uses her Take Over Magic, her hair becomes longer and she gains lion ears, tail and claws.

History
Alex was 16 the day she went on a solo mission and never came back. While walking back from her mission Alex was attacked by a group of mages and kept in a cell where she was experimented on until her body couldn't withstand the pressure of the magic being forced into her body and was then sexually harassed instead. One year later Jean Westwood and Jessie Eucliffe were placed in the same cell as her. At age 18 Alex fell pregnant with her son Kai Dreyar and Jessie was forced to deliver the child.

Five months after his birth Alex, Jessie, Jean and Kai escaped and came across a man named Jura Neekis who took them to Laima Scale, the three of them decided to join Laima Scale and made a group called Riot Child, tho Alex usually stays at the Guild to look after Kai.

Personality
She has a very relaxed, upbeat, and cheerful personality, and tends to display a lack of ladylike manners, often seen shoving Sting Eucliffe into her breasts, putting her feet on the table, or consuming large amounts of sake. She serves as a sort of big sister figure to Jessie and younger members in Laima Scale and also Fairy Tail, often referring to herself as "onee-san". Despite the morally dodgy nature that she can sometimes display, Alex is not one to tolerate injustice, and can be especially vicious to those who commit the most vile of acts. She also enjoys fighting her enemies a lot, as said by Jessie who told her that she needs to change that habit.

Alex is a devoted mother towards Kai and is very close to her older brother Laxus, usually teasing him that she's now older then him.

Quotes
- (To Gray Fullbuster about Juvia Lockser) "How come you haven't tapped that yet? Juvia's a total hottie! If you don't hurry you're going to lose her."
- (To Laxus Dreyar) "I guess you're my little brother now? Hahaha! And just when I thought life couldn't get any better!"
- (To Laxus about Saberthooth) "Those guys are pretty strong. But I bet you that Jessie could take them all out in one go."
- (To Kai Dreyar) "Kai this is Laxus and Makarov, Laxus is your uncle and Makarov is your grandpa."
- (To Jessie Eucliffe about Sting Eucliffe) "Jessie why didn't you tell me you had such a cute brother?"