Info; Kai Dreyar

Characteristics
Name: Kai Dreyar
Alias: Baby Dragon
Race: Human
Age: 7
Birthday: Year X784
Hair Colour: Orange
Eye Colour: Gold
Professional Status
Affiliation: Laima Scale
Guild Mark
Location: Left lower back
Guild Mark
Colour: Red
Occupation: Mage
Team: N/A
Partner(s): N/A
Base of
Operations: Laima Scale
Personal Status
Status: Active
Relatives: Alex Dreyar (Mother)
Laxus Dreyar (Uncle)
Ivan Dreyar (Grandfather)
Makarov Dreyar (Great Grandfather)
Yury Dreyar (Great Great Grandfather; Deceased)
Rita (Great Great Grandmother; Deceased)
Magic
Magic: Light Dragon Slayer Magic
Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic
Fairy Glitter

Appearance
Kai has orange hair, and big golden eyes just like his mother and he has a healthy slight tan complexion. He's around average height for a boy his age. He wears a white singlet with red trimmings, black shorts that stop above his knee, and brown ankle boots.

History
Kai was born to 18 year old Alex Dreyar who had been held in a prison cell at the time, not long after his birth his mother, Jessie and Jean - the other two boys who were also held in the cell, and Kai escaped. The four came across a man named Jura Neekis who took them to Laima Scale, Jessie, Jean and his mother decided to join Laima Scale and made a group called Riot Child, tho Alex usually stays at the Guild to look after him, when Alex is out on a mission Kai usually stays with Sherria Blendy and Sherry Blendy.

Since a young age he has admired Sting Eucliffe and Rogue Cheney to the point of wanting to specialize in Light and Shadow Dragon Slayer to be just like them and on his seventh birthday with Alex's permission Jessie implanted Light and Shadow Dragon Lacrima into his body, thereby making him a Second Generation Dragon Slayer and trains him daily.

Personality
Kai seems to be friendly and a slight chatterbox. Sometimes he speaks a little too much, like when he mentioned that Wendy had small breasts unlike the other girls he knows. While he is not always quiet and reserved, Kai is a consistently hardworking mage, who recognizes his own limits. He admires Sting Eucliffe and Rogue Cheney to the point of wanting to specialize in Light and Shadow Dragon Slayer to be just like them. Kai remains a bubbly person, never giving up, even when someone snaps at him or finds him annoying.