6||Dominance||1

Flesh. Blood.

You locked yourself in the bathroom. You stood up in the corner of that room, looking at the moon. The moon shows so bright and you can feel its rays against your skin. You were craving for something you didn't want to have.

The moon's rays began pointing to your skin as you step farther from the window. You shouted and screamed as your eyes began having its life. Your hair began being messy and you began to spread your arms in the air.

Your hands began turning into a claw and then your eyes began turning red. The moon makes you feel craving for blood and then you like sucking flesh.

You looked at yourself in the mirror. You look so horrible. And you can't get out in the party looking like that so you started to strip some of your clothes and you bite your lip. You hide your big Dracula like tooth and your nails like a monster.

The door screeched and you don't want the light against your eyes so you've put on your eyeglasses and make you feel a lot comfortable.

'Finally I think I'm free.' But you can't see yourself controlling your temptation against the flesh. You can't control how you love to suck flesh. You have to control it.

The party lights started to turn on and the night lights turned off. Well, its your party. You have a lot of guests and you didn't expect its full moon tonight.

You've invited the most hot boys in town. Namely, Calum, Ashton, Luke, and finally Michael. Because party sucks without those hot boys.

Everyone was gathering around the disco lights, enjoying the party music with drinks in their hands, some are making out and you've just stand by the corner, controlling yourself against the temptation.