47: Stalker!

You heaved a sigh as you set your pen down near your notes, blankly staring at the notebook and earned a deep breath. You're currently assigned to have a PowerPoint presentation tomorrow but you couldn't bring yourself to have something to write about.

Your eyes squeezed shut and you lay your head down against the sturdy table. Severe headache is growing in your brain and you're starting to response through it. Tears keep rolling down your face and it starts to drip in your papers. You immediately took your head up and wiped your tears.

Its been a while since you haven't chat with anyone since that day happened. You're so upset that time and you ordered him to leave you. (You're referring to the roleplayer)

Since then, you became lonely like he took something away from you.

"I just want to be better than you. Because your head is my only medicine." You muttered to yourself as you think about him.

When both of you we're talking, you already find him cute. Specially when you saw his picture, which is picture of Calum Hood too, your whole time crush.

He have a great personality. He is so intelligent and caring. He can make you poems on the spot if you wished to and it's really strange when you just have fall in love with a role player.

That so called Calum, he said something that made you wonder about him.

That night....

Y/N: why did you added me anyways?

Calum: because you're a fam! And being a sweet family member, I added you. Is it legitimate reason?

Y/N: that's not just it Calum.

Calum: okay Y/N. You want to hear the real reason? I'm just so bored so that I just planned to make a fake account and then added random girls just to play with their emotions.

Y/N: wow. Just.. just wow. 😣😒 I can't believe you. You're so selfish. God. I wish you could just vanish. 😠😈😬

CALUM: DON'T BE LIKE THAT Y/N! You never heard what I'm digressing!

Y/N: Enough okay? I thought you're different. You're not a douche bag guys. You're so cruel! Specially to my emotions. I just really hope that You're not Calum Hood. And if you were, I will shove everything in your face. 😈😠😒😬

Calum: 😞 how can I make it up to you Y/N?

Y/N: JUST GO AWAY. I dont need you to be with me. Or even I don't need you to talk to me okay. 😒😑😾 because I REALLY DON'T FEEL A THING FOR YOU. *note the sarcasm*

Calum: Y/N, for you I didn't mean it okay! I really didn't mean it! Because you're appealing in to the emotions that I simply don't have.

Y/N: DON'T lie to me. Because it's not freaking fair okay? You don't play fair. So stfu before I block you. 😡

You really missed the guy to the extent but you just like the way that you ever think of him. It's because you just like Calum. You really just like Calum and his band mates but not that roleplayer that played with your emotions.

*clink*

You roamed your eyes around your apartment and you can see nothing. You just closed your eyes again and trying to find something that you could make an article.

*clink*

Your lights turned on and off. You'are starting to panic, you don't know why. Maybe your light bulb just got hitched and then it would be failing to supply you light any time soon.