Hate #5

Beck Oliver's Point of View

As I walk out from the backstage, I spy in my little eye a particular lady I bumped into earlier. Tori Vega. Her name is ordinary but her looks...I must admit, she's beautiful. However, she's interesting. I'm so used to ladies wanting to get my autograph and spend their time with me yet she's not one of those "ladies." She's different and I think I kinda like it.

"Good morning ladies and gents! Are you guys having fun?" I asked and the crowd cheered. "So, I had the greatest idea while I was on my way to this event." I added.

"What is it?"

"Tell us"

"Are you going to marry one of us?"

I laughed at that one response...."No, I'm not going to marry one of you." I smirked. "But, I'm going to invite one lucky lady here on stage to have their picture taken with me." And, as always the crowd goes wild. "So, who's the lucky lady?"

"MEEEE!"

"Oh Beck, choose me!"

"I love you Beck! Choose mee!"

"BECK! Over here!!!"

Everybody was raising their hands except for Tori Vega. Hmmm, what if I choose her? My fans wouldn't know that we've had an heated conversation earlier. Also, I assure she wouldn't react wildly with all of these people around us. And, I don't know why but I love teasing her.

My mind is fixed, I'll invite Tori Vega on stage. How about that little miss sassy?

Tori Vega's Point of View

Mall shows makes me sick especially if it's entitled to an actor named Beck Oliver.

"Jade, how long is this even going to take?" I asked Jade while she's busy screaming like she's been hit by a bus. "Hey, JADE!" I exclaimed.

"What is it?" She cheerfully smiled at me and by the looks of it she can't contain her excitement since Mr. Beck Oliver is already on stage.

I rolled my eyes. "I said, how long is this even going to take?"

"Geez Tori, don't be a kill joy. The event just started, enjoy. Who knew maybe you'll like Beck after this event?" She replied with her annoying high pitch voice. Seriously, I hate it when she does that.

"Me? Like him? Not in a million years!" I muttered under my breath as I sat and made a resting bitch face since I'm clearly not having fun.

"Good morning ladies and gents! Are you guys having fun?" Beck greeted and of course, the crowd goes insanely wild. "So, I had the greatest idea while I was on my way to this event." He added and I'm not dreaming because I see it clearly in my eyes that he looked and smirked at me.