Hate #2

Anti-Beck Oliver

(c) CaptureLife

--

Tori Vega's Point of View

Currently, I'm sitting by myself at a bench here at our school grounds. I love being alone. Not because I'm a loner, it's because I'm far different from every girl in this school. I prefer calling myself a UNIQUECORN. 

"Did you see Beck's new post in instagram?" 

"O to the M to the G! He's so cute in his pic." 

"I know right. I love him so much."

Heard that? That's the kind of thing that seperates me from them. You see, I'm sorta an Anti-Beck Oliver and they are the Pro-Beck Oliver. I hated him not because he's this and that. I hated him because I'm sick of hearing his name everywhere. Literally, everywhere. 

"Toooriii!" I heard Jade squeled from a far. "Toooriii!" She screams again. 

"What?" I turn my head to see her. 

She happily sits beside me and smile at me creeply. "I have some insane news." Then she smiles again like an idiot. 

I cleared my throat. "Okay, but what's with the smile? It's creeping me out." I raised an eyebrow at her. 

"This!" She pulls out a Beck Oliver poster from her bag and showed it to me. Whoopie! Sarcasm.

I snatch the poster from her hand and rip it off. "You know I'm allergic to him, right?" Then I showed her a wicked smile. 

She groaned. "Whatever! But remember, you promised to come with me in one of his mall shows. So you're coming with me tomorrow! No ifs, buts or maybe." She cross her arms and pierce her eyes into mine.

Like I'm scared of her...

"Can I say I hate you? God, what was I thinking when I said that?" I look at her. "If you weren't a friend of mine, you might have died aeons ago..." I nagged infront of her. She deserves to listen in my complaints. I'm doing her a huge favor here, a favor to accompany her into Beck's mall show. 

Is my life slowly crumbling down? Over reacting, maybe. But I just can't stand him. 

She hugged me for like 3 seconds or so. "Eh, I love you too..." She pinched my nose. "I betcha, you'll love him after you see him in person. Eeep!" She squeled then leap happily away from me. 

Even if we were the last two person on earth, I wouldn't love even if the humanity depends on it. Period. 

Beck Oliver's Point of View.

"I tell you dude, the girl is nuts." I said as I am talking to Zander over the phone.

Who's Zander? Zander Robbins. My only real-hollywood friend. More of a brother. He's a star to one of his show called How To Rock or something. Also, he's great with technology. 

"Yeah, sure. I'll catch up with you soon." I added hanging up my phone. 

Basically, I'm at home resting and having some alone time. Time away from the cameras, microphones and the stereo type actresses. Talk about, my fake relationship with Juliet Martins. If only dating in hollywood was a real thing. Nowadays, it's just an act. 

@BeckOliver : Humming to my favorite song. Alone time is a good one. #BeckOut. 

*Tweet sent*

If I don't have such die-hard fans, I would have ended up my career sooner. 

*You have a DM*

@BestNightmare : Like somebody cares if you are alone! 

@BeckOliver:  My fans do.

@BestNightmare: But I'm not your fan. Sorry Mr. Actor, you're not that important to me.

Wondering who's 'BestNightmare'? I followed her on twitter months ago. Ever since, she's been sending me those hate messages through direct message. No idea, why, but I enjoyed talking to her. She's not the typical girl you'll came across the internet. She actually makes me feel like a normal teenager out there. 

 "BestNightmare...why do I keep answering your messages even if its all about hating me?" I sighed and throw my phone to the side. Confused with all of this crap. "You make me wonder..." 

I better scratch off the thought about my mystery twitter girl and sleep well. I still have a mall show early in the morning tomorrow. No idea why, but I feel excited about it, it's the first time I felt this in ages. 

--

A/N:

Our stars will see each other! Will they love or hate each other? And who's this bestnightmare girl?