Prologue

Anti-Beck Oliver

(c) CaptureLife.

--

Prologue

Who's your favorite actress-slash-actor? 

Everytime I walked up to that question, I gag. Seriously, I don't admire any celebrity, I just don't. Why admire them? They are just like us but with a twist. Their life is just swarming with controversies, that's why they are known. 

That's the main reason why I don't get girls in my generation. They basically adore an actor-slash-American hearthrob Beck Oliver more then their life. It's like obsession, them girls might be crazy. 

No matter what I do, I can't understand them. 

Everytime I hear his name on the street or just seeing it with my naked eye, I wonder, what's so special about this guy right here? 

"Oh god, he's such a cutie!" 

"Basically, the definition of hotness." 

"He sing like an angel."

"He's so perfect." 

Those are the words girls mutter about him these days. 

First of all, have you ever heard of a dictionary? Hotness doesn't define him. Hotness means the superlative of feeling hot or something. Second, he doesn't sing like an angel. Have you ever heard an angel sing before? I thought so. How can you compare him to an angel when you haven't seen or heard one? Lastly, he's perfect? Everyone made it clear that no one is perfect. Is he that blessed that God showered him with everything? Afraid so, not.

So, now come to think of it, is he that special now? 

You're not dumb enough to sense that I don't care about this guy. He can jump off a skyscraper and I wouldn't give one single care. Or even glance at him. Badass, maybe. But I just can't stand him. He's presence annoys me. 

I guess, your pretty little mind concludes that I hate Beck Oliver.

Hate is a strong word and so is lying. So I am proud enough to say that I'm Tori Vega and I am...Anti-Beck Oliver. 

Hate me, who cares? It's not like I'm famous or something.

---

A/N:

Since, I felt bad for the accident removal of Anti-Beck Oliver, I decided to bring it back. And I promise, this one would be better than the last one.