Hate #3

Anti-Beck Oliver

(c) CaptureLife

---

Tori Vega’s Point of View.

The sun is shining bright in this wonderful Saturday morning. However, instead of waking up in bed in Cinderella style, I was stuck waiting for Mall of America to open. Why? For some insane reason that American Heartthrob-slash-Actor Beck Oliver is going to be present here in a few hours.

Do I approve of this craziness? Duh, of course I don’t. I like curse Beck everyday.

“Did the doors open already?” Jade happily leap wearing an I love Beck Oliver t-shirt over her body. How cute. -.-

I groaned. “Do you think I’ll be stuck sitting here if the doors were open?” Sarcastically I asked her back. Sometimes she can be dumb.

She hangs her arm over my shoulder and sat beside me. “Tori, smile...will you?” She pleaded with a big grin on her face.

“I would smile if we were out of this craze fest.” I exclaimed and move her arm out of me.

She glared at me. “Whatever. But you still promised to be with me when I see the man of my dreams...” Wait for it. “BECK OLIVER!” She screams like a little girl who got her first chocolate bar or Barbie doll.

“Yeah. Pfft.” I murmured as I watch her look at Beck’s picture on her phone.

It’s 9 am in the morning and there’s a huge line waiting for the mall to open. And all of them have one reason...to see Beck Oliver. Whoopie! What’s so amazing with that guy? He’s just like all those snob actors out there who plainly care on how their hair looks. See? Not different at all.

“Oh my! He’s here!”

“Beck, I love you.”

“Beck Oliver! AAAAH”

Those were the annoying screams of his craze fans. If you give me a knife right now, I would have killed myself at this moment. It’s just so irritating on how they go nuts over some guy. Maybe not some guy but some actor.

“Tori! HE’S HERE! He’s actually here...” Jade jumps up and down out of being agitated. “Come on, let’s follow him...” She keeps on pulling my skirt.

“JADE CALM DOWN!” I shouted. Geez, that’ll do the trick. “If you want to follow him, go on. I don’t care. Just don’t get lost.” A second after I said those words she ran off like a dog.

God, fans these days are like animals.

Beck Oliver’s Point of View

Approximately, I only have one appointment for today. MIRACLE, on other words. Usually, I get tons of shows and shootings in one short day. Gladly, I could rest afterwards my work. Currently, I’m at Mall of America for some mall show.

On another note, I’m already in the building from the start. I went here early so I wouldn’t get singled out by my fans. Yeah, I love them but sometimes too much attention could kill.

“There they go again...” I said as I watch my car drive outside the mall trying to get inside the parking lot. Girls’ starts to swarm my car as it make its way out.

Good thing, I wasn’t in there.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the glass door. “Hey you, are you some kind of security guard or something?” This brunette girl asks. She’s actually really pretty with those cheekbones.

Since I was wearing a hoodie with my head down, she doesn’t recognize me. “Nah, I’m just a personnel.” I simply replied back.

“God, when will these doors open?” She did a face palm and look irritated as ever. I don’t even know why but she looks sort of cute. I kind of like her already.

But...why isn’t she running off like those other girls? Isn’t she a fan too?

“Ah Miss, why aren’t you chasing that actor’s car like those girls?” Plainly I asks. I don’t know why but it’s so odd seeing a girl who seems to care less about my presence.

I’m use to having the attention all the time.

She bitterly laugh. “Mister, let’s keep this secret between us, okay?” I just nodded.  “I’m not fond of that actor...Beck for short. He’s just the same snob artist there is.” She place her hands on her hips. “I just attended this craze fest for my best friend so she would stop nagging about getting into his concerts.” Then she looked back at me and smirked.

WOAH! That’s a first.

“What are you a hater?” For the second time, I asks. What? I’m curious.

She shakes her head like it would fall off. “Nah. There’s a huge difference between hate and not fond of. He’s just not the type of artist I want. He’s just so out there and not that special into my girl brains.” She sighed. It’s like she wanted all of it to be out there.

No idea, however, not in a million years would I see hating this girl. I just see her as a challenge.

“Wait a minute, what’s your name?” She asks.

“I—i’m...” Darn it. What should  I tell? “I’m James. You are?” Great alibi. Since she’s not a fan, she wouldn’t know that my whole name is Beckett James Oliver.

“Tori. Tori Vega.” She smiled. She got a smile that would light up the sky. “I rather shake your hand but since there’s a glass door between us, I’ll wave at ya.” She waves and bids goodbye afterwards.

Tori. Tori Vega.

You’re not fond of me....I’ll take my chances to turn that all around. 

--

A/N: Hate entry no. 3 is here!!! Enjoy. :)