Chapter 39

ALLY'S POV:

Camilla and LaurenC woke up a while ago and they are all in real pain. Also when LaurenC woke up she had a huge panic attack and we don't have her pills so it was really bad but we managed to calm her down. We are trying to keep LaurenJ, LaurenC and Camilla calm so LaurenJ is in Christina's lap, LaurenC is in Dinah's lap and Camilla is in Lisa's lap. We are just trying to distract them by telling stories and make jokes. LaurenJ isn't in much pain anymore and we managed to distract her a bit but Camilla and LaurenC are still in real pain. All at once LaurenC start to cry of the amount of pain and Dinah was trying to calm her down but she failed. LaurenC tried to move but Dinah hold her still knowing she'll only hurt herself more by moving too much. 

Dinah please it hurts- LaurenC cried

I know Lo but you need to stay calm- Dinah said. Amy grabbed Lauren's hand and tried to calm her down. The door banged open and John and Jasmine walked in smirking. 

Leave us alone- I snapped. Kate and Emily walked in and they walked towards LaurenJ but Normani jumped up in front of Lauren. 

Don't you dare to touch her- Normani snapped

I'm only going to clean her wound and give her something for the pain- Emily said and Normani slowly back away and Kate and Emily walked next to LaurenJ and start to clean her wound and gave Laruen a painkiller. In a few minutes LaurenJ looked a lot better and not in pain anymore. Then Kate and Emily walked to Camilla and did the same thing but when they walked to LaurenC they picked her up and walked out the room.

NO LET HER GO!- Dani screamed and ran towards them but John pushed her on the ground. 

What are you going to do with her?!- Kathrine snapped

They're going to repeat something from the past- Jasmine said smirking and our eyes widen. 

Don't you dare to touch her- Christina snapped but then we heard Lauren scream

Too late- John said and walked out. Dani broke down crying and I raced to her and hold her tight while she cried into my chest

This can't be happening again, not again. They're going to break her, she just got back- Dani cried

shhhhhhh, calm down Dani it's going to be ok- I said

LIAR! MY SISTER IS GETTING RAPED RIGHT NOW WHILE WE'RE HERE NOT ABLE TO DO ANTHING JUST LIKE 3 YEARS AGO!- Dani screamed and Kathrine hugged Dani tight. 

It's not fair- Dani cried. We all teared up knowning Dani was telling us the truth. Lauren kept screaming for a while when all at once she stopped which worried us. 

Do you think they're letting her go?- Camilla asked

I don't know- Lisa said. 10 minutes later the door opened and they threw Lauren inside. She was only wearing her undergarments with a oversized shirt. She was shaking and mumbeling things and Dinah and, Kathrine and I raced to her side. 

Lolo- Kathrine said in a soft tone trying not to scare Lauren. Lauren tensed up and Kathrine looked at us and mentioned us to not talk and we nodded. Kathrine slowly put her hand on Lauren's arm and Lauren broke down trying. 

please no more please- Lauren begged crying

shhhhhhhh, honey open your eyes, it's me Kathrine- Kahtrine said and Lauren slowly opened her eyes and looked at us. We smiled and she slowly calmed down. We slowly picked her up and put her back on the bed and I covered her with my long jacket while Dinah hold Lauren tight. She was still shaking really bad and start to have a panic attack. Christina and Lisa slowly layed LaurenJ and Camilla and ran to Lauren's side. 

shhhhhhh, calm down hon. copy my breathing- Lisa said putting Lauren's hand on her stomach. Lauren slowly calmed down and Christina wiped Lauren's tears again. 

Dinah can you lay down and hold Lauren in your arms?- Christina asked and Dinah nodded and layed down next to Lauren instead on sitting and wrapped her arms around Lauren. Lauren cuddeled closer to Dinah and hide her face in Dinah's neck. 

Lauren did they say anything to you?- Christina asked and Lauren nodded

They told me they won't rape me anymore but they're going to hurt us while making video's of it and send it to our family and friends- Lauren said

Did they tell you anything else?- Lisa asked and Lauren stayed quiet

Hey Lo just tell us it's going to be ok- Dinah said

They called me names and told me none of you care about me- Lauren said and Dinah hold Lauren tighter

Don't listen to them, we love you ok- I said and Lauren nodded.

Lise are they going to find us?- Lauren asked

I don't know lo but all we can do right now is stay calm and pray- Lisa said and Lauren teared up. 

Are they going to find us?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys! Sorry for not updating but I had a testweek and was really busy but next week I don't have school! I'll update a lot more! Thanks for reading