Chapter 23

LAUREN'S POV:
We spend the whole day dancing and my head was killing me. When it was 8PM we were finally done. We walked to our van but before I got in I fell on the ground.

Lauren are you ok?!- Christina screamed helping me up.

Yeah my head just hurts- I said and Kathrine gave me a painkiller. I took it and Christina helped me in the van. I was really tired and I guess Lisa notices because she but my head on her lap

Just sleep Lolo it's a long ride anyways- She said and I with that I fell sleep on her lap.

LISA'S POV:
Lauren just fell asleep on my lap and I just listened to music but after 15 minutes Lauren looked umcomfortable. I stopped my music and put her on my lap. She looked more comfortable but moved a bit and ended put holding my hand and with her head on my chest. It looked really cute. I decided to not bother her by moving so I put my head on her head and just looked outside the whole ride.

Lisa wake up- I heard Amy say. I guess I fell asleep. I looked at Lauren who was still sleeping in my arms.

Let her sleep so she can rest- Christina said and we nodded. I carried Lauren inside and put her in her bed. Christina walked in and together we changed Lauren into a oversized shirt and covered her with a blanket. We kissed her forhead and walked downstairs to the living room where we saw worried parents and brothers.

What's wrong?- I asked

Mike and Alex saw Emily and John today- Mom said and we got scared.

But don't worry, we're safe in our house and as long as we stay together- Dad said and we nodded. Dani rushed downstairs looking worried.

Something is wrong with Lauren!- Dani said and we rushed upstairs where we saw Lauren in her bed crying and screaming. She was having a nightmare.

Lauren wake up!- I said shaking her and she woke up screaming my name.

Shhhh it's ok- I said as she cried into my chest. After a while she calmed down a bit

Do you want to tell me where it was about?- I asked and she nodded

John and Emily came back and Emily raped me.....John was beating you- Lauren said and she broke down crying amd I hugged her tight

Shhhh, it was just a nightmare- I said strocking her hair. She was holding a vist full of my shirt crying into my chest.

Do you think you need to talk to your therapist?- Mike asked her but she shooked her head and she nodded

Let's watch a movie together- Joey said after Lauren stopped crying. He walked towards Lauren and me and grabbed her hand

Do you want to watch a movie with me?- He asked her. Aww he's so cute. Lauren smiled and nodded. I helped her stand up and we walked downstairs. Lauren put Joey on her lap and we watched a movie Nick picked out. When the movie ended mom and dad went upstairs and we watched another movie Dani picked

Why are we watching kids movies the whole time- Alex complained when the third movie ended.

Oh stop complaining and just watch- Amy said amd we laughed. Joey picked out a movie and we stayed quiet again. When the movie ended we saw Joey and Lauren fell asleep in each other's arms. I took a picture because they looked really cute.....I post it on twitter and instagram and Nick, Christian and Dani went to bed and we let Joey and Lauren sleep. Alex picked out a movie and which was more action and horror so he enjoyed it. The movie ended and I was about to fell asleep when the door banged open but the alarm didn't went off somehow.

Told you it would be easy- John said walking in with Emily. We all jumped up and stood in front off Lauren and Joey who were still sleeping. Their men grabbed us and tied us and taped our mouth. 5 men run upstairs to tape the little once and our parents. Emily walked towards Lauren and Joey and grabbed Joey without waking them. She tied him and a tall guy carried him upstairs. She walked to Lauren and took her shirt off. We screamed and tried to get up but it was no use. John amd two others grabbed Mike and three other men grabbed Alex and dragged them upstairs. Emily smirked at us and then looked at Lauren

She's getting more beautiful every time I see her- Emily said and sat down on Lauren's lap who was still sleeping.

Wake up my little slut- Emily said and slapped Lauren causing to wake up. She freakes out when she saw what was going on.

So your older sisters are going to watch you raped....excited?- Emily said

No let me go!- Lauren screamed and Emily slapped her.

Shut up!- Emily screamed amd start to kiss Lauren's neck. Lauren was crying her eyes out begging her to stop. Emily took Lauren's undergarments off and start to rape Lauren in front of our eyes. It was disgusting watching this but I felt really bad for Lauren. After a while Emily stopped amd stared at Lauren's body.

Gosh you're so beautiful- She said

Get off me you freak!- Lauren screamed and punshed Emily in her stomach when Emily let her arms go. Emily stood up and Lauren put on her undergarments fast. Emily grabbed her and start to beat her up. When Lauren was too weak to stand up Emily called the rest who was upstairs. John and his men dragged our family dowstairs and put them next to us.

I had a lot of fun with your daughter again- Emily said to our parents and they screamed crying. John smiled and walked towards Lauren. A tall guy hold her and made her stand on her knees.

Let the show begin- John said and grabbed me. He untied me and dragged me in front of Lauren

Punsh her in her face- John said

No!- I protest

Do it or I'll let Emily do her thing again- John said. Emily knelt down next to Lauren and rubbed her sides. I looked at Lauren who looked terrified.

Fine- I said and Emily got up and backed away. I looked at Laurem who was looking at me with tears falling from her eyes.

I'm sorry- I said amd then punshed her in her face. Her head was to the right

Again- John said amd I punshed her again and I had to do this 5 more times.

Great job- John said and tied me again. Lauren had blood coming from her noise and lips. Emily knelt down in front of Laurem amd cleaned her face. When she was done she kissed Lauren all over

So this is how you're going to spend our time together- John said

God please help us