Chapter 33

LISA'S POV:

It's been a week since John, Kate, Jasmine and Emily showed up and they have been hurting Lauren and me a lot. They hurt Lauren a lot more than me though. Our family has to watch us and they are always screaming and crying but it's just no use. Lauren and I once tried to ran away when they were raping us but it ended up with us beat up really bad. It's been 2 days since they didn't beat us but Lauren and I are so weak we can't even stand or move a bit.

L.....Li......se- Lauren said, I looked at her and she was trying to sit up, I move closer to her but I was too weak to help her.

L.....La......uren I can't- I said, we looked at the others who were looking at us in hope. We looked at each other and nodded. John, Emily, Kate and Jasmine left the house to buy food. They locked the doors and windows and beat us before they left so we couldn't escape. Lauren and I tried to reash each other's hands.

Al....most- Lauren said and then we finally grabbed each other's hands. We pulled each other closer and we helped each other up. We slowly walked to the rest and when we reashed Christina we fell on her lap. Lauren took the tape of her mouth and we stayed on her lap breathing heavily.

Girls you need to untie me before John comes back- Christina said. We nodded and got behind her and managed to untie her. She got up and we fell on the ground, she grabbed us and layed us down on the ground

Stay awake OK- She said and we nodded. Christina went to Mike and untaped his mouth but then John and the rest run inside and John grabbed Christina away from Mike and threw her on the ground.

WHAT IS HAPPENING!- Emily screamed and grabbed Lauren by her hair, Lauren yelped in pain and Kate slapped her

Shut up slut- Kate said

Sorry Ma'm- Lauren said. Oh yeah forgot to say but they make us say Sir and Ma'm or they hit us hard. Jasmine tied Christina again and slapped her

Never try to escape understood!- Jasmine said and Christina rolled her eyes.

Because you tried to escape your sister are getting a beating, a really bad one- John said and Lauren and I got really scared. Christina tried to move but it was no use and John grabbed his belt and lift Lauren's shirt while Emily hold her up. John hit Lauren with the belt really bad and Lauren screamed in pain, he hit her for 20 times and then 20 times her back. They did the same with me but instead of 20 hits they hit me 10 times.

Kate, go upstairs with Lauren and Jasmine you go with Lisa- John said and we tried to get out of their grip.

No please don't, please!- I begged them

Please we promise we'll behave please sir- Lauren begged, we both were crying in fair and John looked at us and sighed

Fine, but the next time you try to escape I'll make sure you get the worst beating of your life- John said

Thank you sir- We said and they dropped us. They walked to the kitchen and Lauren and I hold each other in in our arms. I strocked her hair while she softly cried into my chest.

We're never getting away from them- Lauren cried, I rubbed her back and teared up

I'm sorry Lolo- I said and then I heard a bang coming from the front door and a lot of police men ran inside. We gasped in fair and backed away but the rest of the family start screaming and. The police men ran towards us but Lauren and I were scared they were going to hurt us. John, Emily, Kate and Jasmine ran towards me and Lauren and grabbed us.

John let the girls go- A police man said while the rest untied our family.

No they're ours!- John said