Character Profile: Kuroko Tetsuko

Name: Shiroma Kuroko Tetsuko Yuki

Nickname(s): Captain, Prince of the Court; Yuki

Gender: Female.

Birthday: January 30

Hair color: Sky blue

Eye color: Sky blue with specks of silver
Condition: Tetsuko needs glasses when she writes or reads small print. She is partially far-sighted.

Height: 5' 11.9"

Weight: "I don't give my private information to strangers." -Tetsuko

Occupation: Full-time Student/Part-time Model

School name: Kaijo

Position: Center/All-rounder

Ability/abilities: Far-sight;

Other talents/likes/sports: Modeling/ archery, chess

Talents she keeps as a secret: designing/making clothes

Favorite saying(s):"I may be a prince, but there are times when even the most perfect prince cannot be courteous. That is when his nation is in danger. He must fight for his people." "You dare mess with my cute, little siblings, you mess with me. And you obviously do not want to mess with me. An angry prince as your enemy is bad, but I am worst. I will make your life a hell."
"Though they may not see it, I care for my comrades and my people. When I see trouble, I will not stand down and watch. I shall fight to my last breath." "When all things seem to go wrong, reach your hands up to the sky and proclaim your victory."

Favorite food: Pocky

Favorite sweet flavor: French vanilla, strawberry

Personality: Tetsuko was raised as both a boy and a girl under the orders of her grandfather. She was given etiquette lessons for both genders, but mostly grew up wearing boy clothes because she wanted to match Tetsuya. Tetsuko was allowed to wear both girl and boy uniforms to her school, as her legal gender was actually labeled "Unspecified" per family tradition.

When she is dressed as a boy, Tetsuko has an extremely charming, princely/gentlemanly aura. When dressed as a girl, Tetsuko is an extremely shy, kind princess.

She is really nice toward girls, but a cold attitude toward boys outside family members and a select few. Her reason is unknown to anybody except to his trusted brother Tetsuya. Not even their grandfather or parents could understand why. Despite her seemingly cold nature, like her brother, Tetsuko is respectful and will give respect to those whom she deemed is worthy to be respected.

While she loves each of her sisters equally, Tetsuko is more closer to Tenshi and Tora the same way Tetsuya is closer to Tenri and Terumi. Before she moved to England, Tetsuko would spend countless hours practicing archery with Tenshi. After she moved to England, she would play chess with her for hours. With these common interests, she is thus is naturally closer to them.

While Tetsuko is closer to Tenshi and Tora than to Terumi and Tenri, Tetsuya is the one who holds a special place in her heart. This is understandable even to their sisters as Tetsuko and Tetsuya are fraternal twins born just a few minutes apart(Tetsuko was born a few minutes before midnight and Tetsuya a few minutes after). Tetsuko could always see Tetsuya despite his low presence, and in return Tetsuya often could see what Tetsuko is thinking.

A month after she arrived in England, Tetsuko met one of her great-aunt's former apprentice at a photo shoot her great-aunt's magazine company was running. She desperately needed a model to wear the male clothes she designed, but the model she hired canceled at the last minute. Tetsuko silently watched as the apprentice and her great-aunt panicked. She rolled her eyes, put on the clothes, and had the photographer shoot the camera. When the magazine went public, it sold over 750,000 copies. Her debut greatly pleased her great-aunt so much that she asked her to continue modeling for her company, completed with a contract and a large salary. Tetsuko enjoyed the photo shot, so she signed the contract under the condition she can model for both gender clothing and that she use a stage name. Since then, she was a famous model under the stage name Prince Kuro/Princess Shira.

Tetsuko owns three horses, five dogs, and a ferret. She keeps two of her dogs and the ferret with her in her apartment while her horses live at the family stables; and the rest of her dogs are with her sisters.