Lime Light Attraction

CHAPTER 1

"I'll regret it in the mornin' but tonight, I don't give a, I don't give a-" Played in the background as I was walking down the sage carpet(Like red carpet) to my concert at Madison Square Garden.

Flashing lights were everywhere, almost blinding. Paparazzi and fans were surronding the thin rope serperating me from a riot.

As I advanced down the pathway I heard thousands of shouts stretching from-

"I LOVE YOU SAGE!"

"YOU WILL BE MY WIFE, NO MORE SAGE SAGRERO! HERE COMES SAGE TERONTO!"

"HEY YOU SEX SYMBOL WANNA GET RID OF THE SYMBOL AND JOIN ME IN BED?"

to-

"WORD ON THE STREET IS YOU'RE DATING MATTHEW O'CONNER?"

"WHAT IS THIS ONE OF A KIND SEXY DESIGNER YOU'RE WEARING!"

"YOU'RE THE YOUNGEST FEMALE TO BE PLAYING IN THE MSG, AND HAVE IT SOLD OUT! HOW ARE YOU GOING TO CELEBRATE?"

Half of the comments scare the sh!z out of me. Who are these people anyways? Lame people that have no life other than following me around. Either they're paparazzi who want to make money from my life, or fans who want some face action.

Good guys chase me for my curly dark brown hair, green eyes, and curvy body. Bad guys chase me for the lime light, and it drives me crazy not knowing who to trust. Everyone says I'm beautiful, funny, nice, sweet, etc. But you can never believe any of it when the next thing you know, the person who just said you're amazing pushes you out of the way and get pictures of just them selves taken.

I could deffinitly die if I had only girl fans, because it would be heaven! All dudes do is try to cup a feel or get some publicity. When they want something, nothing stops them.

Not even 50, give or take, guards surrounding them would make them back away.

I'm finally 2/3rds of the way down the carpet when I see the cutest little girl holding out a piece of paper and pen.

Now that's a face I can't deny. I grab the pen and scrawl out the name Sage Sagrero across the page. Right as I finish the O the person holding the child swiftly turns where the girl is facing away from me and wrap their arm around my shoulder pushing me into the direction of a thousand flashes.

I discretly push the man away and hurridly make my way down the rest of the sage carpet.

Using a child to be in the lime light. Disgusting.

It's crazy what some people would do just to get attention of the press through celebrities.

The worst, is when love is their game of hardball. Cameras love, love sick celebs. Or so thinks all of the fans that throw themselves at me.

I can be nice but I don't play bull$h!t with fakes.

If you want my fame, you might as well hit the road. If you want my heart, in my book, you gotta pass the test of 'Lime Light Attraction'.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is just a new story I thought up, hope you like it! Please comment :)