Chapter 4-''Oww, Heads really don't like hitting the ground''

Just wanted to give a little shout out to my cover artist: OMGTTYLTTYN! The one, the only, the best cover maker ever!!! :) You all need to check out her awesome story Disguise!

CHAPTER 4-Oww Heads Really Don't Like Hitting The Ground

"Sage, this meet and greet is officially canceled. There's a riot going on out there and we can't let you go out into something like that." My manager Jenny came over telling me.

"Okay, let me get my stuff then we can head out-" I bend over picking up my bag from the floor and slung it over my shoulder.

"Well, that's the downside. We can't leave until everyone is out, because for some reason, they decided to give us a dressing room in the middle of the mall." Jen sighed exasperated as she flipped open her phone and walked away.

"This is going to be a boring day.." I trail off looking around the room for Kat my bestfriend.

"KATTTT THERE YOU ARE!!" I screeched and scramble to the other side of the room where Kat is picking through the snacks.

"I've been here for like an hour! By the way, you guys really need to get some chocolate in this place." Groaned Katie as she tossed a raisin back into the bowl.

"I don't think eating something other than chocolate once in a while is gonna hurt Kat! Am I the only one who remembers the last time you were over and you made me go buy a pound of Hershey'sbecause you didn't want to eat my moms vanilla cake!!" I remember aloud before busting out laughing.

"Hey! In my defence there was a strawberry topping, and you know how I am with fruits.." Kat tries to explain through her fit of giggling.

"Yeah, how could I not! You puked on me in first grade because someone threw a grape into your mouth...Not something I could easily forget!"

Kat and I were clinging to each other breathing heavy, laughing, while trying to stand up straight. Ever since kindergarten where we met we can't seem to go five minutes without ending up like this.

"Phew, Katie! I am going to have to get you to eat something that isn't filled with a gazillion carbssomeday...But for now! I think we deserve a choco-hunt!" I stagger away from Kat's grasp and pull her by her arm out of the room.

"What if someone sees us?' Whispers Kat as we creep down the long white hallway.

"We'll go all Ninja on their boo-tays!" I jump into a ninja stance and ninja smack Kat's arm.

"HiiiYAH!" Kat shouts.

"NOONE HIIYAAH'S THE KICKA$$ NINJA!''

"Bring it you crap-ninja-that-doesn't-even-wear-black!" Kat jokes pushing me over into the wall.

"Ohhh I can't believe you even went there!" I yell tackling her to the ground.

"Owww! Woman! You can't just tackle your opponent! That is not in the rules!!!"

"Says who!" I sit up on top of her and start bouncing around.

"Is bouncing on them in the rule book?" Sarcasm seeping through my every word.

"Once-I-Can-Breath-I'll-Have-To-Check." Katie huffs between every bounce.

After several bounces later-

"SAAAY ITTT!" I growl as I keep bouncing.

"OKAY! OKAY! I surrender! As of this point on The Kicka$$ Ninja, can bounce, tackle, and go allkicka$$ on my butt whenever needed."

"See, wasn't that soooo much easier?" I giggle getting off of her.

"Blackmail is illegal!" Kat jumps up breathing heavy trying to catch her breath.