the weird girl

Third person point of view

James don't have time for an argument.
His mother beg him to wait Tara and they will go to school together.

After that incident last night he was scared to stay with her cousin Tara.

After having their breakfast they bid goodbyes to her mom.
As usual Tara was a very quiet person.
They never talked to each other.
James check her if that dead twin of her was with her.

" oh it's just my imagination I guess",James murmured while their about to get on the bus.

Tara just followed him with any words.

She was just sitting at the corner of the bus while James need to stand because it was very crowded and he just let Tara sit on his seat.

He looked at her and to his surprise she face him and put a creepy smile on her lips.

James was shocked and blinked but Tara's head was still facing on her lap.

" Jesus what is happening to me,? He said and moved his head on the bus window.

They're here.

As usual school campus was full of different kinds of students.

They entered the campus and James suddenly stop to tell Tara that his room was on the first room on the entrance.

" hey this one is my room",you can go yo your own room...whatever! Then after that he left Tara on the crowd.

Tara just stand there alone while her eyes was looking on someone to ask with.
She was scared this is her first day in school ever.
Remember they where in a house arrest for almost sixteen years.

After that a cutie short girl just appeared in front of her.

" hey your new here?,she asked Tara while her hands was holding a three ladder of books.

" yes...do you know the room 13?I'm a first year student.,she asked the girl.

" oh where classmates,anyway I'm Marie Danes and how about you?she said while making a friendly shake.

Tara just smile a bit and said " just call me Tara".

They started to walked upstairs to find their rooms.

When they entered the classroom everybody was busy throwing trash papers and the one girl hit Tara on the face.

It is a crampled paper . Tara set a fiercy look to the eyes girl and she suddenly stood there in silence and passed out.

All of her classmates started to look at her and pointed her telling " she's evil,that girl she scared Fannie!,shouted the other girl while helping her unconscious friend.

And then their teacher came.

" what happened to her?,she asked her students and they all said the same thing.

" ma'am she's evil...this new girl...she scared Fannie.

Enough! James and Dan please bring Fannie on the clinic.
Maybe her epilepsy attacked again.

The two boys followed their teacher and bring Fannie on the clinic.

While on the corner of their room theirs a girl who just sit there and just watch them.
Her face was white as if she was seeing a ghost.

Who is this girl?
And is she looking at Tara?
Does Tara haunted by a ghost?

-------------

Me: thoughts..
Please don't forget to put comments....
And vote if you love it