My dead twin

Chapter song:

"Hello " by Evanessence
(This is one of my favorite song)
**please click on this side ------->

-------this is a very sad song about a girl sister's death.
She doesn't want to accept the reality.
She thinks it's all a dream and she'll wake up soon.

Me: I dedicated this part to babyrenzkie.

She suggested to me yesterday to write a horror story.
I'm not really good about this but I'll do my beSt to offer you a good kind of horror you dreamed of.
I hope that you will like it.

5 days later

The burial ceremony (Tara Pov)

Our parents had died that night my sister killed herself.

Ironic right?
They all died on the same day and the same time.
As if it was not a coincidence.

With the helped of my parent relatives I managed to prepare a proper burial ceremony for them.

Today is on 13th of May 2015 and this is the day I mourned for them in a small cemetery near our house.

Our house was near the mountain side and our parents never allowed us to go outside to play since we are a kids.

Why?
Because people we're scared of us.
We are not like any normal girl.
We are twins with the same personality but the only difference between us was our face.

Ara, she was just like me.
She got a long shiny black hair,wavy long eyelashes,dark brown fiercy eyes like a fox,and a remarkable white complexion.
When you imagined it we are looked like sadako but much prettier than her.

She was a strange girl with an ugly zigzag scar beside her right face.
When we we're young she got into an accident.

Our father was cutting some woods that time up above the dying tree beside our house.
Ara was very playful and hardheaded that's why she was not the favorite.

She ran outside the house and my father was accidentally dropped off the wooden small ax on the ground from above hitting Ara's little pretty face.

The wound was so deep and they should brought her to the hospital to have a proper medication but my father insisted to cure her himself.
We lacked of financial needs that's why that should be the option.

Our father just put some herbal medicine into her deep open fresh wound.
He is not a licensed doctor that's why his stitched into her face was drawn like zigzag.

As I said we are different from other girls.
We both are limped(walking abnormalities).
We can't walk straight and that was the reason why our parents didn't let us went to school because we are shameful.

And I hated them for that.

If you want to know me well you would be shocked for my revelations about myself.

I am as cold as my sister too.

haha(creepy laughter)
you think I'm not a bitch like her?

Oh ...yes it's true we had the same traits that you should be afraid of.

I maybe the favorite but my parents didn't realized when they live that I'm more cruel than my twin sister Ara.

You will know my secrets soon.

( Lullaby creepy music)

-------------------------------

We both born on June 25,1998 so we will be turning 17 next month but I was very sad to say that I will be going to celebrate alone because she's already dead.
My poor loving twin Ara.

Ara's grave name:

In loving memory of
Ara Castillo Mendez
Died: May 08,2015
born: June 25,1998

Our parents memorial stone was in between Ara's grave.

I bid goodbye to them one last time.I cried so hard that I couldn't even breath well.
I will miss them so much.
Now I'm alone I have nothing to look back and I have to continue on living without them.

I looked up at the sky and the clouds started to turned into purple gray.
I think a heavy rain is coming.

I was left alone by them.I told my Auntie that I will come after them.
They're already waiting for me at the house by now.

I'm about to leave the cemetery when the rain started to pour a heavy droplets of water from the ground.

I look for an empty place near the cemetery.
I run as I could and I saw a waiting shed from afar.
I dragged myself to that place to stay until the rain stop.
It takes awhile to go there...remember I have a walking problem.

I'm all wet...

" damn that rain",I murmured as I begun to jumped because a loud thunder just growled as if it was like an angry tiger ready to hit you with it's sharp claws.

I crossed my cold arms around my shivering body.

After a moment...I saw someone!!!(dead?)

All the hairs from my body started to stand up even at the end hair from my scalps.

I felt a strange feeling about this place.

I blinked twice to make sure the thing I was seeing right now hiding at the back of a lamp post near the cemetery was just my imagination.

My hair from my body stand-still up in ovation when I realized that what I seen awhile ago was not a dream and I think I know who she is.

I think I saw Ara!,I shouted into my mind.

I moved at the corner to take a third look and God I saw nothing!".

I started to feel the odd feeling right now.

I reminisce that night what she told me before she stabbed her own heart with a kitchen knife she was hiding under her bed mattress.

My uneasiness leveled up even more.
I think I felt the grovelling of butterflies from my stomach.

" what if she really came back from the dead to stay with me forever till the end until my death?.

I was distracted and almost jumped in fear when someone hold my arms tightly.
I turned my head and saw a little girl beside me still gripping my hand.

I saw her eyes and it was all dark without pupil and Iris.
She's looking at me in the eye.
Her dress was full of blood and her body was covered with mud as if she just got up from the grave.

She said this words to me" I seen her,she's coming to you", and she vanished gradually.

I'm so scared that time that I couldn't let go a small words from my mouth.
And I couldn't move my body also.

I just felt the pain deep inside my head and my eyes started to see blurry things and I didn't noticed that I passed out already.

***but before I lost my consciousness I swear to God that I saw my twin Ara's image standing in front of me with a strange and creepy smile.

*-*

Demonlady25: thoughts please

Wow it reached 1131 words.....

I hope that I scared you while reading this chapter ...: )

Votes and comments please....