we both know?!?

Me: hey guys nice to be back again here,
I am very stress this past few days and I'm planning to stop writing but I don't want to disappoint all of you so here I updates a new chapter....
I really hope you love the story so far...
Please support this one....

******

3rd pov

" she's now coming I can clearly hear her even closer",Leah said to herself while hiding her body inside the blanket.
Her body was trembling as her heart was beating abnormally.

Thump...

Thump...

Its getting closer...

Thump...

I can feel the coldness around the room...

Thump....

***whoooosssshhhh****

As the door suddenly swang open making a creaking sound.

" help me God leave me alone!!! ",Tara's aunt was almost yelling to let the lost soul go away.

Her eyes widen when a cold hands suddenly pressed her shoulder.

" aahhhhhh",she shouted due to fear.

" Auntie it's me Tara!, I think you're having a nightmares ",she said it while she begun to wrapped her cold skiny arms around the body of her aunt.
She's freezing to death.

" She's here Tara, I'm scared... please don't leave me alone here",she's still in a shocked state.

" ssshhhh it's okay now... I'm here Auntie don't worry okay ",for the first time she was now talking like a normal girl.

They we're in that position until her aunt fell asleep and she decided to leave her after that.

She ant understand why her aunt was acting that way and who was Sabina?

The girl she's talking.... telling her that she's here...and she will hurt her....?

----------------------------------------------

Trishia pov

"What is this place?",I asked myself when I learned that I'm at the clinic room.

Now I remember what happened to me awhile ago inside the classroom.

I've been seeing scary things again and now there's a ghost who wanted to kill me and she was Tara's twin sister but wait as far as I could remember I noticed that they both have scars in the face and when I look again at her there's no mark on it.

I felt an eiree feeling right now.
What if....... ahhh never mind I'm just over thinking.

I look around and I saw someone was outside the room.
I can't tell who is it, she just peep on the door and closed it again.

After a while the door open and our school nurse suddenly appear from the door.

She was Ms.Lina Rockwell, our school nurse but she was new here.
She just started her duty last month because Mrs.Dawson got in a car accident and was still on recovery.

" oh trishia you're awake,are you feeling better now?",she asked me while made her way on the aide of my bed with a couple of medicine on her hands and a piece of injection.

" Yes I am ",I replied shortly.I can see her concern to me on her eyes.

" good I will prescribed you this medicine and I will make you a shot at your arm as antianemic because you need to work hard for your health.it's not normal for a young girl like you to have a low red blood cells",she said that long words to me and injected the fluids on my right arm.

After I feel better I decided to say my goodbye to Ms.Lina and lead my way home.

--------------------------------------------

JAMES pov

She's coming.... I need to talk to her about what happened on their classroom earlier.

" hey ",I called her from afar but she just ignored me so I run towards her.

" hey wait I'm Tara's cousin James",that's the only word I have in mind to turned her attention to me.

" why are you following me? ",she asked while her face was a little pissed off.

Its already six o'clock in the evening and the street on out way was almost empty.
Its not like in the city that people there don't sleep on time.

Its half dark but she's not afraid to go home alone.
This girl is brave unlike me.

" ahm I know what happened earlier,you saw her too right ?",I asked her with a serious face.

" I don't know what your talking about, can you please leave me alone!!!",she yelled at me and she started to run.

I wanted to catch her but she's too fast so I just gave up and I decided to go home.

" I'm sure we both think the same about my cousin Tara ,it gave me goose bumps right now while remembering that night in the house "

---------------------------------------------------------

Ara pov

" Tara I hate you! ",I yelled at her.

She steal my doll because she ruined her own.
She's always like that what I have she wants too.
She's a mean sister and she just pretend to be an angel in front of them.

Tara pov

I'm having a bad dream again.
She's always haunting me.

" just go away I don't need you anymore",I yelled at her.

I know she's here beside me because I could feel the coldness of her breath on my neck.

*****

Me: what can you say guys?
Please leave a comment and don't forget to vote!!!