this girl was haunted!

Me: new chapter guys
Please enjoy!

-----------

Trishia pov

I'm stucked here alone sitting on my chair at the corner of the classroom while witnessing the work of a demon ghost that haunted her.

I can't speak it loudly.
I knew she noticed my strong inner power the time she entered the room.

This ability of mine made my life upside down.
I was able to see dark entities for real that other can't.
I'm super scared before my third eye started to open.

I almost died from it that I even think of having a suicide.

I almost killed myself by cutting my wrist with blade when I was 10 years old inside the bathroom but luckily my mom found me earlier before I loss more bloods.

She brought me to the hospital and she decided to get me a psychiatrist because she think I am crazy.

Because I keep telling her about ghosts, dead people that haunt me everyday.
It feels like I have no one to run to.

That was the depressing moment of my life but when my best friend died one year ago my ability to see unusual things help me a lot.

She was killed by jumping off the building from their house because they lived in an apartment.

The police reported that she took suicide but later on, it stated as a false report.

I'm the one who invistegated her sudden death and I caught her murderer.
It was her boyfriend who pushed her from the window because he's forcing Ann to have sex with him and she declined then he got angry.

She appeared to me and told me everything. Its a long story but that's it.

-------

This new transfer girl was not an ordinary one.
I know she's hiding something.
She can't fool me I know she's an evil one pretending to be good.

I saw her twin.
She's looking at me as if she's tearing me into pieces but I'm strong she can't do the same to me just like what she did to Fannie.

She brought this evil with her and she accepted it.
Soon you're secrets will be revealed.

Oh my god her twin was coming into me.
I can feel her heavy energy trying to suffocate me.
I can feel her cold hands started to grip my neck.
She's strong I saw her twin just watching me and a little devil smile just drawn from her pale lips.

She's really evil until I'm gasping for air as if nobody noticed me.

I hold my neck thing to take away her cold hands.

I cant.
" help...",it was just a whisper

I can't breath.
She's choking me.

My feet started to brush the floor to make a sound.
I'm almost fell on my chair.
My body was trembling and my vision started to black out.

I'm dying.

I can't take it anymore until I collapsed from my chair and slammed my body on the floor.

A loud bang of my body to the floor catched their attention.

-------------

Me:
Thoughts?