Dead Reflection

song for this chapter:

My Immortal by Evanesence

---------->listen here -------

* this song is about a spirit staying with you after it's death and haunting you until you actually wish that the spirit were gone because it won't leave you alone.

After I passed out

I can still remember what had happened earlier about the cemetery incidence and it creeps the hell out on me.

I just awaken and I started to feel the pain from my head as if someone was digging a deep hole into my skull.
It was a very unbearable pain that I couldn't avoided.

I 'm still lying on the bed and I close my eyes again to lessen the pain until I heard a sudden sound from the door.

It was a creaking sounds as if someone was opening and closing it intentionally.

I peep beneath my eyes straight to the door but it scared me a lot when I saw that the door was still closed.

My chest tightens and a cold sweats started to flow down on every part of my body.

Its quite again,and I told myself that it was only my imagination.

I closed my eyes for the second time to rest a bit.

My eyes widen when I heard another creepy sounds again.

It was like a hissing sounds coming from somewhere inside the room.

I started to feel uneasy.

I removed my body from the white mattress of the bed and slowly pushed down my legs off the bed while my feet hit the floor.

I looked around but I saw nothing.
The hissing sounds was getting stronger and angrier and I begun to heard a cracked voice within the sounds.

I covered my ears with my hands to lessen the noise it make while sitting on the bed.

I removed the cover from my ears when I felt that everything was normal.
Its quiet again.

" ahh your scaring yourself Tara ",I told myself while dragging myself on the mirror.

I check my face on the mirror and I smiled because I'm still alive.

If I didn't hide that stormy night maybe I am now with my sister Ara drowning under the muddy ground.

Thump,,,thump,,,thump,,,

I heard another sounds again.
It sounded like a footsteps of a small person because it didn't create a heavy sounds.

My heart was beating faster and at the same time my breathing became heavy.
As if a piece of cloth was stuck inside my throat.

I closed my eyes and hold my breath before turning my head at my back.

There's nothing!

When she looked back herself at the mirror she almost gasped in surprise when she saw her twin sister reflection at her back with a strange grin and develously looking eyes.

She's wearing same dress like her but full of fresh bloods right at the center of her heart.

Her eyes widen when her sister slowly moving her corpse body closer to her.

She hugged her and whispered something on her ears that put shivered through her body.

" you promised right?,she said...

Nooooooooooo......

I pulled up my body from my bed shaking and sweating.

" I' m having a nightmare ",I mumbled and hugged my freezing body.

I roamed my sight around and I realize I was back at the house.
But it was not our house.

Suddenly a door swang open and my Aunt appeared coming closer to me with a tray of food and water.

" at last you're awake honey ",she said while putting the tray on the table beside my bed.

" finish that and come outside so that we could talk about what happened to you yesterday",she added and ready to leave the room.

" wait ahhmmm where am I",I asked her while looking at her.

She turned around and smiled then said," this is my house, we bought you here while your asleep".

I just nod my head and ate my food after that as if nothing happened earlier.

----------------

Demonlady25:
Yeheeey I survived another day finishing this chapter..

Please enjoy reading....

Comment and vote please...