Segment 3

It's been a week now for armaan's return rather one can say it's been week since then all the wedding functions were going on. In this one week many things happen. That day after the conversation with the base head armaan left the house cutting the call when on gate ridhima meet to him entering the house. Armaan caught her hand and pulled her with him without any word. Ridhima tried to read his face but seeing that he have blank expression on his face she knew it must be very much important he want to share. Ridhima moved with him silently when armaan made her sit in the car in a passenger seat and himself went around the car grabbing the seat behind the wheels driving it out of the mansion to out-skirt of Mumbai. Ridhima was all the time silent just observing armaan. The blank expression of his face said there is some storm in its way towards them but then the maintained speed of the car said that there is something that can't be handled. His mind focusing says there will be deep effect that this storm will be causing but then his eyes running in different places on the road every sec said they have solution of all problems. She was too much confused to interpret his actions or expressions. But one thing was sure that they will be out of all difficulties but they thing that tense her was that for how long do they have to face trouble.

All her thoughts came to an end with halt. Armaan looked at her and catching her both hands in his he spoke "Ridhima mein ne aabhi head base par baat ki thi... tum jaana chahati thi na ki mein bina dressing and all ke ghar kaise aa gaya.. Kaise base se mujhe bina medical attention ke aane diya... " Ridhima nodded to his questions... armaan look towards their hands catching them in more tighter grip "Ridhima hamare Sub base mein jahan mein report kar raha tha wahan koi terrorist hamara Dost bana betha ahin disguise mein.. ye baat mujhe tab pata chali jaab mein 2 mahin pehle base pahucha tha... Wahan jaa kar mujhe pata chala ki vo blast hua hain jis mein main bahut jakhmi hua tha aur mera juniors shahid ho gaye vo blast us side se nahi hamari hi side se hum par karaya gaya tha aur in sab ke piche hamare sub base ke head the... toh mein ne head base mein contact kiya tha aur un hone mujhe mission diya.. aur aab jab mein ghar aaya tha toh mein jo jakhmi tha vo isliya tha kyun ki sub base mein se terrorist ko dhundh ke mein marne wala tha par end mein kuch gadbad ho gai aur vo bhag gaya... aur b=vo Mumbai mein hi kahin chupa hain... aur kal jab vo call aya tha tumne sub base mein bata diya ki mein ghar hun aab vo log kuch bada plan kar rahe hain ... mein nahi jaanta kya par kuch bahut baada hain... " ridhima's hold on their hand tighter to show him her support... armaan look at her eyes , they shared an eye lock ridhima then said "I am sorry armaan mein nahi janti thi ki ye sab... meri wajha se ye sab ho raha hain... mujhe maaf kar do..." ridhima have tears in her eyes speaking it as she was feeling guilty ... "Nahi ridhima tumhari koi galti nahi hain... tum thodi na janti thi ki kya chal raha hain... " "par armaan mein... mein ne hi vo call..." armaan tried to make her calm hugging her and patting her head and after sometime he was successful making her calm. But then ridhima spoke something that made armaan shock "armaan hamari shaadi 2 months pehle ki 10 Tarik ko fix hui thi par mein chahati hun ki 4 din baad 10 Tarik hain please marry me armaan "
"Par ridhima...." Ridhima cut him in between "Please armaan ... please marry me before you go to any of the mission or back to ur base.. Please itna sa tofa de do aapni ridhima ko...." Armaan nodded making ridhima smile with tears flowing from her eyes which soon armaan wiped away making her smile which always make him smile too.

Armaan ridhima Reached home to find gupta's and malik's setting together in living room waiting for both armaan ridhima. When they saw both the children coming in together they smiled, ridhima reached towards ananya and padma sitting beside each other catching hold on one hand of both mothers in her hands ridhima settle on her knees in front of them. Both mother caught hold of her either arm not wanting her to sit like that but ridhima settle and looked towards both her mothers. Shashank Billy keep looking at ridhima but then glance at armaan standing beside them to know what's up to them. Armaan who missed the look on their fathers face goes and sat beside ridhima supporting her silently.
Ridhima - maa... mom... Mein aap dono se kuch mangna chahati hun....!!
Ananya - hain beta aapka toh haq banta hain... Jo aap chaho...
Padma - hain ridhima beta bol kya chaiye tujhe...
armaan - mom... beautiful mein aur ridhima 4 din ke andar shaadi karna chahate hain....
Ridhima - hain maa... mom... Pandit ji ne 2 mahin pehle 10 Tarik nikali thi hamari shaadi ki... tab armaan aapni duty par tha toh vo ho nahi paya par maa mom aab 4 din baad 10 tarik hain toh hum sun din shaadi karna chahate hain...