Segment 7

Armaan got 2 week holiday from the head base for the achievement of the mission.

Both armaan ridhima were sleeping, but then ridhima woke up before armaan as it was past lunch time so she was up due to the gaming of mouse in her stomach. Then seeing armaan spelling so near to her with childlike expression ridhima forgot the mouse battle but keep staring at him. Arman took a turn and was now over ridhima partially with his hand around her waist holding her in his embrace and one of his legs folded from knees over ridhima's leg and face snuggling into her neck. Ridhima smile seeing armaan back to his sleep with cutest smile on his face and thought to herself 'he is such a baby. My big baby'

Armaan woke up after sometime and saw ridhima admiring him. Armaan kissed her on her checks ridhima pulled him and kissed his lips showing her love. But it's not only love but also the fear, love, care, happiness and affection. Armaan knew it all; the emotions of his ridhima weren't hidden from him. Soon this little kiss leads them to more passionate things.

After an hour armaan ridhima made themselves presentable while exiting from their room to have their lunch. They wouldn't have come out of the room but their stomach demanded for food. Both of them were initially surprised that why nobody called them to have lunch. But then when they reached the table a helper came forward to ask if he would warm up food for them they nodded their head agreeing, but then after asking they came to know that the ladies of the house asked not to disturb them (AR).

Ridhima armaan were happy to know that. Being in joint family they do know that the couple may need the privacy for some time. Coming in joint family it was not the lack of privacy if the people around understand it properly and agree to give it away keeping the changes in relation with time in mind. Priorities change in both people life after he or she are embedded in wedlock. Armaan ridhima had their lunch feeding each other with all love.

At night when shashank Billy return home both hugged armaan dearly to themselves.

There was a laughing riot on the dining table while having dinner.

Armaan have not only made house according to one's need but he have also made a dinning tabled made with square shape with 2 seats on all the 4 sides of it. So the couple settled their with their own partners leaving Nikki to sit to herself. Soon they all were sitting in living room with elders on the couch. Billy shashank were sitting on singles while padma ananya on the three setter with ridhima in between them in front of the singles.

Armaan was sitting on the floor with ridhima's support while Nikki was sitting with padma with her support. Ridhima have her hands on armaan's shoulders massaging it little giving relax to his muscles. On other side padma have her hands in Niki's hair oiling them happily on Niki's askance.

Suddenly armaan asked his family about the small trip. Armaan asked all of them "let's have a trip to somewhere guys" nikki at once agreed to him "hain papa kahin chalte hain na... itna time ho gaya kahin nahi gaye sab log" "Vo toh theek hain par is samay tum dono bacho ko jana chaiye" shashank said to armaan ridhima with Billy supporting him "hain aur kya tum dono ko jana chaiye kahin ghumne phir armaan bhi chala jaeyga aur tum dono ko bhi akele mein time mil jayega." Armaan tried to counter question "par papa dad hum sab...." But his question was left in middle hanging "hain aur kya ye tum bacho ka samaya hain hum sab phir kabhi chalenga" said ananya to which immediately padma give her support "hain bilkul sahi bol rahi hain ananya".

Seeing nikki all silent after her first agreement to the trip ridhima knew nikki wanted to spend some time with her family after such long time with her brother too. Whatever in life changes but the youngest child does feel left out due to sudden changes in relations due to the attentions that diverts to new additional member. To cheer her up ridhima came up with intelligent solution "acha mera pass ek solution hain... aap sab chahate hain na ki mein aur armaan akele kahin ghumne jayen" all the elders nodded ridhima then look towards "aur nikki apne bhai ke sath kuch time bitana chahati hain" Nikki was about to disagree for all elders looking at her when ridhima warn her to speak the truth so nikki nodded with dull face but then ridhima smile looking at nikki nodding but with lower eyes.