Segment 5

Flashback   

Armaan – ridhima what define you better to you? Being best Neuro Surgeon in most reputed hospital of not only India but over the Asia. Or being Armaan malik's Girl.

Ridhima – you know what I hate you for these manipulating talks of your which though results in good. But still I love you for thinking of me so much.
Armaan – I know I'm the best.
Ridhima – yeah you are best..!! And still a pain at such turns.

Flashback End  

There talks came to halt when there was a knock over the door. Armaan opened the door to see who it was to see a sleepy Nikki in front of him standing with support of wall.

Armaan asked her "nikki kya hua" nikki opened her eyes to see her bhai asking her what's the matter is "bhai vo maa bula rahi hain aap dono ko Pooja ke liya" armaan nodded "vo toh theek hain par tujhe kya hua... aise kyun sote sote..... hoo... yaad aaya mein ne bola tha na IPad se subhe khelna." "tchh.. Bhai... how you expect me to avoid apple... as in apple with APPLE in capital words" armaan frown at her freakiness over apple as in APPLE in capitals...

Armaan supports Nikki making her walks till his bed making her sit. Nikki at once fell back hitting her back over the bed closing her eyes and in a moment she was in her slumber. Making ridhima laugh at her and armaan smile at his sister. "iska kuch nahi ho sakta.. pata nahi apple mein kya hain jo ye itni pagal hain apple technologies ke piche" ridhima laughed at armaan's complain. "Apple mein bahut kuch hain Mr. Officer... only a techno freak person can understand its advantages" armaan looked at ridhima "are you saying I don't know about technologies" said armaan. "Mein ne kab kaha kabhi nahi" saying so ridhima made a run in washroom to escape from armaan catching her. Armaan turn around to hear Nikki in her sleep numbering "Maa TV band karo Na..." Nikki spoke in her sleep referring to all the noise that ridhima armaan created few min back in chasing each other. Armaan shake his head with smiling face.
________________________________________________________________________

After all the kitchen rituals, praising ridhima all spend their evening together chatting in glory. It's been few days to their wedding when in one evening armaan took ridhima on a drive. But that drive proved them to be dangerous.

Flashback

It was evening armaan asked family member if he can take ridhima on a drive. All of them agreed to his plead saying she is know his wife now, he need no permission to take.

Armaan was driving the car with ridhima hugging him with her head resting over his shoulder and arms around him. Armaan was occasionally placing kisses over her hairs while they were talking all the lovey dovy talks. Suddenly armaan saw a car coming from opposite direction. Their car was about to crash into that car but armaan made a sharp turn making him to lose balance over the wheel but after few min he took control over it. But ridhima hit her head slightly into the dash board ahead. But there was no cut just little swelling over her head. After that ridhima sat properly over her seat saying he should drive she will not distract him now, ridhima was thinking that due to her being cozy with armaan made them face this. But armaan had a feeling that this was intentional and planned not a random lose pf balance.
That was just the first incident for the starting.

After few min armaan was in front of the ice cream parlor opposite to the beach ridhima was standing on other side that is on beach side. Armaan took their ice cream and was crossing the road when from nowhere a car rushes towards him without playing any honk. Armaan just escaped with few inch of distance due to some rock over the road that made car turn its wheel a little making armaan safe. That was the second event.

Then they were sitting over the beach on the rocks when ridhima's gaze fell over the bag lying behind armaan. Ridhima asked armaan about it. Armaan tried to ignore it but ridhima insisted him to look for it or move away from that spot after 2 events now she was frightened. Seeing the other side of the beach crowded armaan has no choice to move but to see inside the bag to see what it has. When armaan looked at it he found a bomb inside it.
Armaan knew it have 2 min to explode he won't be able to get people away from there in 2 min and make place vacant. So he runs asking people to move away from water a little with ridhima's help. And threw the bag with full force in middle of the water, after few second of throwing it exploded making water to run to the shore with high intensity. But there was no loss of life. Few people were affected due to water that rushed to shore making few fall and inhaling the water in lungs but that was recovered by pressing their chests. After this incident armaan took ridhima home directly without risking her life further.

At night armaan told ridhima that he has to set out for the mission the next morning itself before big loss took place. Ridhima slept hugging armaan close to her heart wanting to immerge him inside her so he won't go away. But the duty has its call. Armaan promised ridhima to return back after he gets successful very soon. After armaan was gone ridhima again played that CD of armaan which he left last time before he left.

Meri Sab Cheezain Sambhal Kar Rakhnaa,..
Waapis Bhi Toh Aana Hai Mein ne
Bas Mat Rona Mere Jaane Pe
Agar Tum Roo ge, Wahan Se Dekh Dil Bhi Mera Roye Ga
Kya Tum Chahte Ho? Dil Bhi Mera Royee??
Nahii Na? Nahii Na?? Toh Tum Rona Mat

Armaan who went to mission was staying away from his family even being in the same city. It was what the fighters have to compromise with, being in the same city may be just few houses away but they need to remain isolated being on mission. There is no rule as such but that's what the people prefer to save their loved once from being a target if by any chance they found themselves followed up. Then it will be they themselves to protect themselves and catch hold on intruder of the nation but staying with family one have to see for the family first before taking any action. That gives nothing but a drawback to the mission.

Same case was with armaan, he was in Mumbai only hunting for the terrorist roaming from one place to other. While at home armaan have informed about his mission only to ridhima no one else, but ridhima knew that being newly married no one in the family will allow armaan for such a mission without any orders from his army. So at home ridhima told everyone that armaan have gone to his friends' family to help them as they have no one to take care of and having problem to deal with all the circumstances.

But one day ridhima padma ananya and Nikki were set out for shopping in a shopping mall.
Suddenly Nikki felt an urge to use washroom, informing ridhima Nikki went from there leaving the 3 ladies to carry on. Padma ananya and ridhima were going to enter in a gent's garments store when they saw there few officers running around in civil dress. They knew that those were officers as they have visited them earlier with armaan. Ananya and padma left confuse seeing them here in a mall in middle of the country and in so much of hurry to get somewhere. Soon they found armaan too looking here and there with gun in his hands.
These officers were asking all the people in few stores around to vacant the place as soon as possible. Everyone agreed to them seeing the guns in their hands. Padma ananya frozen on the sport seeing armaan there with gun openly using it with screaming to vacant the place,
While running armaan reached to them. As soon as they came face to face there was a fear on his face suddenly while till now there was confidence in his eyes. But seeing his family there his courage and confidence was now replaced with fear for his family.

"Mom maa ridhima aap log yahan... aap sab yahan kya kar rahe ho" asked armaan all worried to which padma answered "beta hum toh yahan shopping.. Par ye sab kya ho raha hain"
"Maa yahan Terrorist ne Bomb plant kiya hain aap sab jaldi se chaliye mera sath aap logo ko jaldi se yahan se nikalna hoga..." armaan said dragging them along him. "Aur tu... tu hamare saath nahi jayega" asked ananya. "Nahi mom mein ne yahan bomb squat ko bulaya hain... bomb diffuse karna hain aap log jaldi chaliye... ridhima" knowing his dilemma ridhima took hold of ananya's shoulder and armaan took Padma's shoulder in his arms supporting his maa out. When they were near the exit ridhima remember nikki was also with them but have gone for washroom. "Armaan nikki" armaan looked at her with sudden stop "Nikki kya hua use kahan hain vo" armaan was now fearing as he know only few min is left with them "vo nikki hamare sath aai thi phir washroom" armaan cut her in middle asking "which floor" to hear "2nd floor"
Armaan run from there asking "ridhima please maa aur mom ko bhar le jao mein nikki ko dekhta hun." Padma and ananya were all the time listening to it without saying anything. Ridhima took them out at safe distance. Ridhima was about to move inside leaving their maa and mom at safe place when ananya "Ridhima tu kahan ja rahi hain" "Mom vo mein mall mein... nikki ko meri jarurat hogi" ridhima didn't hear what padma ananya were saying but hired a taxi saying to drop both ladies to the MG(Malik Gupta) Mansion.

Then she moved towards mall when she was in middle of the mall calling out armaan Nikki simultaneously. Her voice was echoing due to large place is all empty. Armaan Nikki came out from the stairs. Armaan saw ridhima "ridhima tum Nikki ko le kar ghar jao" ridhima didn't argue with armaan but moving out she send nikki home when nikki argue "Par Bhabhi... aapko andar nahi jaana chaiye wahan khatra hai." "Mein janti hun... armaan bhi toh hain wahan." Replied ridhima "par Bhabhi bhai military person hain... chahate hua bhi hum unhe rokh nahi sakte. It's his duty" ridhima agreed "Hain uski Duty country ko bachana hain. Aur meri Uski Raksha bye Nikki"

Ridhima was again inside the Mall. Armaan was searching with his other people around to get hold of the bomb or bomber. When suddenly armaan saw a sweeper moving out of the washroom looking old.
"Uncle aap yahan kya kar rahein hain.. yahan bomb hain apko bhar jaane ko kahan tha" said armaan to hear broken words "Beta mein ne Suna nahi tha."
"koi nahi uncle jaldi jaiye aap" that old man nodded his head moved away from armaan. Suddenly armaan notice the sports shoes of the man looking very trendy even expensive which surly sweeper can't afford. Suddenly armaan shout "Stop there and hands Up"
Sweeper stopped and turns around but suddenly taking gun he aimed it at armaan. Armaan dug down at time skipping the bullet. And then shot the man dead. Suddenly he found another man running away. Armaan shot him dead too.
Hearing the gun sound and armaan screams before the firing ridhima reached up to that area. Seeing ridhima calling out to armaan one of the team mate of the terrorist hold ridhima as his hostage.
Man spoke "Throw our gun down or else I will kill her" he said pointing his gun on ridhima's head holding her neck in his hands. Armaan turn around and got shocked to see ridhima "Ridhima...!" "Throw your gun" armaan bend down to keep the gun down but suddenly from the above floor a bullet was aimed at the terrorist shooting him dead saving armaan and ridhima from his aim. Armaan saw ridhima was about to fall due to sudden fall of terrorist on her but armaan catch her in his arms, then looking above he salute his mate.
"U okay...?" asked armaan to which ridhima nodded. "What you doing here" to hear "I gave you permission to Scarifies your life for country... with my own life. You can't leave me alone to live in this world" armaan again hugged her dearly when heard a man fall behind him.
Soon the bomb Escort also came to defuse the bomb. Soon the bomb was defused and the things were under control.

Armaan thanked his mates to join him on such a short notice even when there are on holiday. They replied armaan with the loved they care for the country is not comparable to the holidays. It was all their pleasure to be a part of this mission.
Armaan soon set to house leaving at the entrance said "ridhima kal Mein tumhare pass honga bus ek last kaam rah gaya hain... and hain maa or mom ko bolna jo punishment dena chahe jhoot bolne ki de sakti hain mein puri karunga. And I Love you"

Ridhima nodded her head and hugged armaan closer to herself before getting out of the car. "I Love You armaan. Jaldi aana..." armaan nodded and drive away.

After dropping ridhima armaan went to some old closed factory which was under construction location. Armaan silently moved with his other mates leading them.
And after lot of hid seek and action they have successful reached the master mind.
"Akhir tum yahan tak aa hi gaye armaan"
Armaan knew that he might know him as it was his base head involved. "Turn around"
The man turned and it was none other than the base head and his dear friend out in his base 'Rakesh'. "Why" asked armaan holding them on the ground in kneeling position with hands on their heads.

"Revenge for My elder son" armaan asked "but 'Rakesh' was your only son" to which he scream "No...! My elder son was killed due to the mistake of government orders on one of the days at front. Later they declared him as traitor. While he sacrificed his life for country and what this country gave him a batch of traitor to follow him all this life and even after that. So I took revenge for that for my son. But you came to know all this so we wanted to kill you to thus we planted that bomb and many accident on you but you remain save always. But then today seeing you family going out to mall I planted the entire bomb plan there to kill you not physically but emotionally totally. But again you failed me"

Armaan recorded everything in his recorder and send it to the head base reporting his secret mission with his team mates credits involved. Head base gave orders to shot the chief dead and also 'Rakesh'. Honoring them for their mission head base grant them all holiday for some more time until much needed emergency came up. All the people who helped armaan where his friends from the training period and at present posted at different locations to protect their country.