Epilogue

"daaa daaaa" a joyful voice flowing with a wave in the air followed with more joyful words to the person hearing it.. 

"daddaaa..daddaa..."
"daddaa... lub ju..."
"lidhan... lub daddaa...mamma"
"lidhan bhi dada jaisa... stlong"
"dadda.. lidhan helo.... "

This is the only words surrounding the man sitting in his camp finishing his last min packing to return home after 6 long months away from his family.
He stood up finally packing the stuff left before. Loading the bag-pack over his shoulder he made a move to get settled in the caravan of trucks going to settled area to see soldiers off.

Man have his earphone plugged in his one ear attached to the Walkman in his jacket with smile never leaving his face. All though the journey the walk man played non-stop. There was no exchange of letters wording about armaan's returning back home, so no one in the family was aware of his coming back.

But as soon as he step in his own little world his baby saw his dadda.
He kept his bag silently in a side opening his arms towards the baby.
Who at once slip down from his mamma's arm making a run towards his dadda.
Lady turn around to see where her little 5 year old baby rushing to just to see the owner of her soul standing with their baby in his arms kissing their baby's face with so much love. Soon the man lift his eyes to see his better half looking at him with admiration in her eyes along with the long wait of taking her in his arms.

Man moved in with baby still in his arms who was now hugging his dadda dearly around his dadda's neck. The man moved towards the lady who was earlier talking with the house-helper and took her in his arms hugging her near his heart living the moment while the lady hugged him back wiping her tears over his shoulders.

Man – I love you so much.
Lady – I missed you so much armaan... this is always very hard to not have you beside us.
Armaan – I missed you too.
Baby – I missed you too dadda.
Armaan ridhima pulled apart from each other looking at each other hearing a shaky voice of their baby armaan looked at his baby in his arms who wasn't ready to leave his dadda.
Armaan tried once again but Ridhan didn't bug to leave his dadda.
Armaan sight holding him protectively in his arms caressing his back.

Armaan – dadda missed you to baby...
Ridhan – dadda I missed you...
Ridhan confessed yet again showing his dadda how much he missed his dadda. Ridhima once again lean over armaan on other shoulder keeping her one hand over Ridhan while other was on armaan's waist.

Armaan looked towards ridhima seeing the house is all silent.
Ridhima understand his questioning gaze so replied before words left from his mouth.

Ridhima – vo maa mom mandir gai hui hain aur papa dad dono office. And Nikki is over to her friend's house.
Armaan nodded his head. Armaan moved towards his room with ridhan in his arms and ridhima beside him holding onto her waist.

Armaan lied down on his side of the bed with Ridhan over his chest still hugging his dadda emerging his face in his dadda's shoulder over the right side. While ridhima too lay down beside armaan moving towards him she kept her head on his left shoulder hearing his heartbeats. While armaan keep caressing both his life with either of his arms.

Soon the sleep took over this little family in the same position.
In mean time the mothers have already return to their home followed by Nikki.
Seeing a bag-pack near the door itself they know that armaan have returned back to his family. They all moved towards AR room knocking on it when no one opened the door they peep inside to see the three Malik sleeping cuddling with each other.

They stopped there only to let them sleep peacefully but the love that a mother holds for their child spring up making them move in towards armaan both the mother cares his face. With which his sleep went away at once feeling the warmth.
Armaan opened his eyes to have a look over the mothers standing there with love and tears in their eyes. Armaan tried to sit up but his Padma maa stopped him to move seeing ridhima frowning at being disturbed so they just sit beside the space beside him and caressed his face with all the motherly affection. Then they moved out of the room placing a small kiss on his forehead making him smile. Ananya too kissed her son whispering him her love and asking to take care of his ridhima Ridhan.