Step 1: Wait for the right moment

I am going to write the steps how to tell a pun.

Step 1!

Yes making a pun you have to wait for the right moment or it will just seem dumb. A pun mostly starts of with a conversation. Like in September, there was a short report about the company called "Enron", that ended even though it was one the most popular companies in the world.

So I said, "something went En-wrong".

==Punline==

Or like that moment on the podcast from Rooster Teeth Barbara Dunkelman

Barbara: Do you think that guy who was eating that other guy on the subway was just taking the Subway slogan really, really seriously?

Forget dudes name: Subway eat fresh.

Barbara: Subway eat fresh? No?

Gavin: Gross

Barbara: No? No? Anybody?

Gavin: Didn't even bring a grill or anything.

Gus: Not even ketchup. *Barbara gives thumbs up*

==PunAdvice==

Here's advice when telling a pun. Also, I will write an advice every time I type a step.

Always make it shitty. Like poop. It makes people more annoyed and it makes it funnier.
✓It's a pun because her name is Yang. And she has Dual-ranged shot gauntlets so yeah they make a bang.
✓Barbara is the voice actor for Yang. The company Rooster Teeth© made the show RWBY. Which is about 4 strong girls who meet at an academy for huntsmen and huntresses, that fight against monsters of grim.

R.I.P Monty Oum.