Saying Goodbye[Part 2]

Kade

I slid to a stop, panting as I lowered sin a little. Alekzander chuckled as kept re-gripping his double axes, "You're gotten stronger, I see."

"Always have been more than you." I spat off, twirling Sin behind me and huffed up at my bangs. Alek snuffed and dash, disappearing into thin air. He reappeared off from my, swinging both red blades down at me from a angle. Ducking then dodging again, blocking. Red sparks flew, leaning back and twirled sin in my left.

"Come on, Kade. Let's see what these two can do!" He growled, repeatedly swing as I danced back. I gritted my teeth, feeling the warmth along the staff of the scythe. I don't know myself...what if I can't control it? What if it's too powerful for me? Pain slashed my shoulder, growling and dashing away. I cleared across, touching my marked shoulder. "Get ya good?"

I glanced up from the deep wound, snarling as I gripped sin with both hands and slid my feet apart. "Just a scratch."

He tilted his chin up, snorting. "Damn...I'll try harder next time."

"Give me light." I whispered, raising and swing Sin down. A ray of blue light so bright came from the Royal, too bright I had to look away. I gritted my teeth when a huge crashed erupted and floor trembled. I staggered back from I felt a few rocks hit my shoulders, covering my head. When the eruption had quietened down, I peeked over my arm to stare in dark amazing. A good hunk of the building was missing. Majority of the wall and part of the floor where the floor and stairs were was missing, huffing. I snapped down my sin, slowly dimming down back to its natural colors. "Alright." I sighed, taking a step back and glanced back to see Alek stand up and pat his jacket off. He glanced at the opening and twirled back to me in anger.

"Nice Renovation." He sneered, cracking his neck. "But you missed."

"I'll try harder next time." I grinned, gripping the scythe tighter, raising her up and swinging straight down.

Valerie

"Easier than I thought." Aiden huffed, rubbing his wrist. We were panting breathless as we wandered into ancient chamber looking hallway.

"Can we get a map up, Alex?"

I glanced over, Alex pulling it out. Jackson walked calmly beside Aiden, Aiden suddenly perking up and glanced down to his fireball in his hand then over to Jackson. "So--brothers?"

Jackson chuckled, gripping the edge of his leather jacket and tugged a few times on it. "Separated at birth but we were born with a strong mental connection. Always felt like I had a brother." He shrugged, smirking back at him and rose a brow. "You're a Vampire king of those little islands, right?"

"Correct." He blinked. "How'd you know?"

Jackson flicked his eyes on me then, Aiden too glancing over. I flashed my teeth for a second, Jackson's grin growing. "Not many Vampire kings have wolves under their command." He winked, grinning back ahead.

"Woah, guys." Alex stopped, all of us doing so. "This place is...I don't know."

We all wrapped around the tablet, something was intercepting with the signal since it was coming in and out but it wasn't one image. One of them was as maze looking map then another was a different kind of map yet simpler. Aiden suddenly poking it, Alex scowling at him with the hardness of his poking. "Wait...That's the peace keeper gates layouts." He muttered, pointing to a large room. "I remember that room."