Hide and Seek...Raptor Style

*Warning, this was wrote to be a filler, will most likely be pretty short but I will try to make it as long as I can. Enjoy.*

Owen's POV

"We know that she is in sector 5," I tell the groups of men pointing to the map, "this is a game we like to call hide and seek, it's a scent drill, done it over a thousand times with these animals," I tell them looking and each and every one of them.

"When they get on target, and they will get on target, wait to engage, velociraptors are pack hunters, they like to heard the kill into a kill zone, that's when we take our shot, get a clear shot, and wait on my command," I tell them sternly,"give her everything you've got, we've got one good target gentleman, do not shoot my raptors," I say to them with seriousness lace in my voice, "please," I add quietly.

We head over to the raptors that are locked up in the head cage. "Easy Blue easy" I say rubbing side of her jaw, "easy," I continue to soothe her, "you don't scare me," I tell her as I move to look at the camera contraption on her head.

"Owen," I hear a voice call out making me whip my head around to see Hadleigh, Zach, and Gray leaning against the cage. "Are they safe," Gray asks with a curious look in his eyes, "No they're not," I answer him truthfully. "What are they're names," Zach asks wrapping an arm around Hadleigh's waist. I quirk an eyebrow at her playfully. "Well, you've got Charlie, Echo, here's Delta, and this one's called Blue," I tell him pointing each one out, "she's the beta," I inform them.

"Whose the alpha," Gray asks me looking around trying to find him or her, "You're looking at him kid," I say to them making Hadleigh burst out in giggles. "You--," she continues to laugh, "alpha--," she continued to laugh, making the boys laugh along with her.

"When did this happen," I ask her pointing between her and Zach making her abruptly stop her laughter and lush scarlet. "Um earlier today when they fixed the jeep," She whispers to me. I look from her to Zach, "I hope you're taking care of my only niece," I state, the parental side of me coming out.

"Yes sir," Zach says as he salutes me, "Good, keep her safe," I tell him.

Don't know what's going to happen tonight I say to myself in my head.

*****************************************************************************************************

Hadleigh's POV

Claire leads us to a big truck, opening the back doors for us to get in. "See, totally safe," she says to us after getting the doors open. We all just stand there looking at the inside of the truck, "Alright, get in, get in there," Claire says ushering us in with her hands.

We get in and take a seat on some metal boxes, "If you need me, just open that window, right up there," She points out, "Okay, put your seat belts on," She informs us making us look and feel around for a seat belt, "Okay, so just hold hands," she settles before closing the doors. I watch as Gray holds his hand out tapping it against his brothers arm. I laugh leaning my head on Zach's shoulder as he rejects Grays welcoming hand.

"Um, nothing's getting in here right?" Gray questions after hearing the raptors screech, Zach looks at him with his arm now around my waist as we lean against the wall of the truck, "Hey, remember that ghost at the old house, remember the one in the garage," He asks Gray, pausing for a minute to see if Gray remembered, "I protected you, right," he says to Gray making the younger sibling look down at the floor, "Yeah, I made a battle ax out of a ruler and paper plate," he says making Zach smile. Aww, brother moment I think to myself so I don't interrupt.

"Yeah, and see nothing's going to get you while I'm around" He warns Gray making him look back down sadly, "But you're not always going to be around," Gray says somewhat whispering.