New Dinosaur...I-Rex

Hadleigh's POV

After the Mosasaurus show, we walk out and head to a standing family dryer to dry off. "Let's go to the hamster ball thing," Zach says after we finished drying off, "You mean the Gyro sphere," I tell him smartly with a laugh as his face flushed pink at his mistake. "Yeah," He mumbles as we start walking to where the train or bus thing is to take us to the rides.

We find a seat that is suppose to fit two people, but we manage to fit. There is a pretty blonde girl behind us which I guess Zach notices. "So have you guys been here before?" He asks with his arm on the back of our seats, "Yeah," I hear her voice say as I get this feeling in my stomach. Your jealous the little voice in my head says. But I can't be jealous I think to myself, we just met. My thoughts are interrupted by Gray. "If mom and dad get a divorce, will one live with mom and the other with dad," Gray questions, his tone sounding sad.

Zach turns his head to look at his younger brother, "What?" He questions looking at his younger brother than to me, then back to him, "why would you say that," He says turning his head to look at the girl behind us again.

"Because they are," Gray confirms as he faces the front. I frown to myself feeling bad for the little boy. "No they're not," Zach grunts out continuing to look behind us "Th-they're not getting divorced," He stammers out to Gray as tears start to pour down his face as he shakes his head in a 'yes' motion. "Look you haven't been around long enough, they've always been that way," He tells Gray as he finally turns to face the front.

"They get mail from two different lawyers," Gray states his observation as I keep my mouth shut, letting the two brother discuss this situation. "That doesn't mean anything," Zach says frustrated, not really knowing what to say.

"I googled, they're divorce lawyers," Gray cries out as the tears fall faster down his face. Zach doesn't say anything for a moment, probably not knowing what to tell his brother to make the situation any better. "You know," He says before pausing, taking his arm down from the back of our seats, laying it down on my thigh while leaning over me a little to talk to Gray, "It doesn't matter, I'm going to be gone in two years anyway," Zach states leaning back in his seat folding his arms across his chest.

Gray cries more, not liking what his brother way saying. "I mean all my friends parents are divorced," Zach says looking to his brother and noticing him crying, "Hey knock it off," he warns Gray, making the younger sibling shake his head frantically while sobbing, "You're going to cry," He says pausing before going to speak again.

"Look you're going to get two of everything, two birthdays, two thanksgivings, two-- ," Zach is cut of by Gray, "I don't want two of everything," Gray says making me aw quietly.

"Yeah, well it's not up to you," Zach says gruffly, "there's a point when you have to grow up," he continues to be mean, when I nudge him in the side having had enough of his rude remarks, making him look down at me, "stop it," I hiss quietly before looking over at Gray to make sure he wasn't listening, noticing his attention is outside the window.

I look back over at Zach. "That was rude," I state with a sorrowful look on my face, grabbing his hand, "Well it's true," Zach says while looking down at our entwined hands before gazing back into my eyes.

"Yeah, but he doesn't need to know that," I say softly while rubbing the pad of my thumb across the top of his hand, "He is only a kid," I state looking at Gray who is still looking out the window. Zach sighs grasping my hand a little tighter as they rest on top of my thigh, "I guess you're right," He whispers in my ear as I lean my head down gently on his shoulder, resting it there as we look forward as we still hold hands.

We get to the Gyro sphere to see a huge line that looked miles long. "This line is huge," I gasp out as we continue to walk, "Good thing we don't have to wait," Zach says with a smirk. We get to the gate and show the man working our passes, he let's us through getting to the front of the line waiting for the next Gyro sphere. Gray starts rambling about his scientific knowledge, neither Zach or I knowing what he is talking about. I see a group of girls to my left, and sigh as I see Zach staring at one with a darker complexion and dark curly hair. Gray keeps on rambling when Zach waves his hand in Gray's face, "Shut up," he tells Gray continuing to stare at the girl with what I am assuming is suppose to be a flirtatious look.