Chapter 4

Kera

I'm around the house working my butt off since I got home, cooking, cleaning, ironing and making sure Adrian has a warm bath ran for when he comes home from work. If not, I'm sure to get my ass whipped.

I was in the kitchen putting the food on the plates when I heard the door open and Kim and AJ come in laughing loudly as usual. I really love how close those two are, lets me know that if something happens to me, they are sure to stick together like glue. "MA!" AJ yelled through the house. "Boy! Don't you smell the food, she in the kitchen now stop all that damn yelling!" Adrian shouted back at him. "My fault pa!" AJ retorted. Soon he made it in the kitchen and came over to me placing a kiss on my jaw. "Hey mama! What you been up to today? Did you miss me?" He asked the serious of questions while stealing a piece of the diced pineapple I had cut up on a plate. "Of course I did baby." I responded, pinching his cheek and then kissing it. I knew that was a sure way to get him out of the kitchen stealing food. "Aww see, there you go with that, I'm out!" AJ said grabbing a strawberry and leaving the kitchen quickly causing me to erupt in laughter.

"Food done!" I yelled out to everyone. I made my way to our bedroom to make sure Adrian was all prepared for dinner. "Adri, are you ready to eat? Your plate is on the table." I said as I stood behind him as he texted on his phone. "You know Kera, I am hungry but I need to relieve some stress first. Let the kids eat and then come handle me up real fast." He demanded. I went into the kitchen and made sure the kids were all squared away with everything. "Kim, you haven't said anything to me today. Are you okay?" I asked as I was leaving out the dining room but stopped. "Yeah mama, I'm sorry for that. I just had to make an important phone call and forgot. I love you though." I walked over and kissed her forehead. "Mama love you too baby girl. Now eat up and I'll clean up after you finish." I started out of the dining room again but was stopped by AJ grabbing my wrist. "Mama, you're not a maid, we will clean up tonight. You just eat and relax for the rest of the night aight." Kim agreed and that reminded me of one more reason why I love my kids so much.

I quickly went back into the room with Adrian to see him seeing on the edge of the bed stroking his dick. "You ready now?" He asked me in a low seductive tone. "Yea" I answered simply. "Good, now come suck all my frustrations out." I slowly walked over and dropped down to my knees. Once I took his member into my hands and slowly put it to my lips, Adrian placed his hands on my hair and began to stroke through it. "Don't be scared to go faster." He whispered out in a semi moan. I swirled my tongue around his shaft and head as I sucked as hard as I could causing Adrian to moan out. I felt his hands rubbing all over my face touching my lips as he could feel his member in my mouth. He slowly guided my head further down onto his dick making it hit further down my throat. I gagged a little and he stopped moving giving me enough time to get myself together. Before I knew it, Adrian was telling me he was about to cum. "I'm about to cum." He whispered and moaned at the same time. "Damn this feels, ama-zing!" He said as he threw his head back and moaned some more. Shortly after, I heard him grunt and I could taste the semi sweet but slightly bitter cream fill my mouth. "Swallow for me." He requested and I did as told.

"Damn I gotta get head from you more often, you're a semi-pro." He said as he went to the bathroom and I followed to brush my teeth. "Aight, I'm about to hop in the shower cause I got somewhere to go after I eat dinner." I already knew that he was cheating on me but that was just strictly my suspicion because I never had the chance to go and find any evidence. But tonight, I'm just fed the fuck up and I need to know so I can make my next move. "Okay, I'll go warm it up." I said as I rinsed my mouth one last time. I walked out and closed the bathroom door. I was on my way to the kitchen when I spotted Adrian's phone on the nightstand. He's never left his phone unattended before so I figured this was a sign to check it out.

I was now sitting on the bed going through the phone when I ran across some messages from some woman name Li-Baby. I knew it! He was sleeping around with her but she wants to break it off but it seems that he is stalking her. I was hurt I'm not gonna lie, but after all the shit I done been through with his ass, I'm starting to fall out of love with him now. I was just about to call the number when I heard the water turn off in the shower. I quickly put the phone back how I found it and left the room to warm his food as I was supposed to in the first place.

As I was standing there warming Adrian's food, I came up with a genius plan that I will put into effect tonight. For all I have been through, I am tired of his shit and it all stops tonight! I deserve better and my kids deserve better!