Chapter 16

AJ

"Shit, Princess!" I moaned as I released. Princess say she pregnant with my child and I believe her. We been fucking around for awhile so I'm not gone deny it. That's part of the reason why I'm going so hard in this football shit, I have a future ahead of me and I'm gone pursue it. "Damn daddy, you got that good." She said getting up going to the shower. My phone began ringing so I picked it up off the nightstand to see it is Kim. "What?" I answered in a dry tone. I'm still a little pissed off with her and Tavi from what happened at that party. "Mama said come on so we can start moving our shit out of the storage and to the new house." I really forgot that we was supposed to be moving today. "Aight." I said hanging up the phone. I hopped up out the bed and went into the guest shower to clean myself up and headed home.

-

-

After I finished moving all of our stuff into the house I crashed for a little while until Kim came waking me up. "AJ! Why are you so mad at us?" She asked sitting at the foot of my bed. Once I flipped over, I noticed Tavi was sitting on the other side. "Man." I said running my hand down my face. "Come on AJ, tell us why you so mad at us, when you been sleeping with all the local hoes and we never judged you or stopped talking to you when you dated one we didn't like. So what's so different with us?" Kim said. "Because ya'll are good girls and I don't wanna see these fuck niggas using you like they use all these other loose hoes out here." I finally said. "Well AJ, do you really think we'll be that dumb? We know how to conduct ourselves and what to look for. Just like you know the game, we do too. You just gotta trust us and let us go a little bit." Tavi said to me making me realize we are not little anymore and I have to let them grow up just like I'm doing.

"Man, aight but I'm keeping an eye on both them niggas." I said now sitting up resting against my head board. "Can you just at least give them a chance. Just sit down with them or maybe go out with them. You might enjoy it." Tavi suggested. I shot a death glare at her but it quickly faded when I noticed her giving me her infamous puppy dog face. "Tavi no!" I said trying to avoid looking at her anymore. "Come on pweeeaaassseee cousin." She whined. "Aight girl! Just fix your damn face and tell them niggas meet me at Silvers tonight and don't be late." Me and a few dudes from my team was going out tonight and I figured this would be the perfect time to feel these niggas out and pick their brains.

Tavi

I called and let Marcus know about going to Silvers tonight with AJ. Silvers is a strip club but I'm not tripping cause I trust Marco. He didn't really wanna go but after I promised him a little something, he quickly agreed. After we got them all straightened out, I decided to head home and do a little cleaning since daddy gave the maid some time off for her family. I had my phone hooked up to my blue tooth speaker and was jamming out through as much of the house it would reach while I cleaned. I finally finished and decided to take me a bath and light some candles while reading me a book. I got out just in time to catch my phone. "Hello." I answered without even looking at the ID. "What you doing ma?" Marco asked. "Just getting out of the shower. You on your way to Silvers?" I asked. "Yeah, I was gone go see what this shit about for awhile and then head over there with you for a minute before I hit the trap later." I love spending time with Marco. Mostly because I like to cuddle under his thick, muscular body. "Okay, its gone be hella late while you talking bout hitting the trap. Its already night." This nigga a night owl and shit. "Shiiiddd baby, that's the best time to catch niggas slipping on my shit." I rolled my eyes to the top of my head playfully. "I guess nigga. Well I'll see you later then." We finally hung up and I called to check in and check up on my daddy and order me some pizza and wings. 

-

-

I must've dozed off cause the ringing of my phone scared the shit out of me. "Yeah." I answered. "Cousin what you doing girl?" Kim said in the phone sounding bored. "Chilling, waiting on Marco to finish." I said bored. "Want us to come kick it with ya'll?" She asked. "Yeah ya'll can come. Who all you bringing though?" I wasn't too gassed bout having a lot of strangers in my place. "Just the crew, Q, Jamar, Nate, and Kendrick." She said. "Tell baby mama don't be actin funny on her niggas." I bust out laughing. "Tell that nigga to shut up and come on." I said still cracking up. "Aight we on the way." She said hanging up. I'm glad I let Kim talk me into hanging with them cause they are too fucking cool.

-

-

Moments later, the doorbell rung and I opened it to see Kim and Q standing there hugged up, Marcus arguing with Kendrick, and Nate and Jamar just standing there with annoyed faces. "Come in here before ya'll scare my damn neighbors." I said moving to the side letting everybody in. "Hey babymama." Kendrick said when he walked past me. "Hell nah, see nigga I see now I'm gone have to shoot you in the face before it's over." Marco said making everyone laugh. "What the hell ya'll doing here anyway?" Marco asked while plopping down on the couch. "Because nigga, my cousin told us she was bored." Kim said. "Whatever. What you been doing bae?" Marco asked me. "Waiting on my damn pizza that's taking-" I started to say before I was interrupted my the doorbell.

I paid the pizza man and came back with the four boxes and the wings. "I bought enough for ya'll fat asses too. Just don't touch my wings!" I said grabbing all the boxes of my wings. "Damn, look at you looking out for the crew. Kim you never buy us nothing to eat." Nate said grabbing him some pizza. "Cause ya'll hungry asses eat too damn much." We all laughed at her and continued eating. "So, our graduation coming up, I just know ya'll coming out to support us." I said sitting next to Marco stuffing my mouth with wings. "Oh hell yeah, you know we in that thang with signs and bull horns and all that shit." Jamar said with all the rest of the guys agreeing. "Man let me tell ya'll. I did not want to hang out with ya'll at first. I was all like, hell no Kim got me fucked up. But now, ya'll like family. Like the brothers I always begged my mama and daddy to have. Well, Except for my big baby over here. I love all of ya'll man." I said getting all into my feelings. "We love you too baby mama!" Kendrick said with everyone else saying they love me too. "Hell no nigga, put the pizza down and lets go." Marco said dropping his plate on the table and standing up. "Man Tav get yo man with his big ass! He know he too big to be fighting on me!" Kendrick said running around the couch from Marco.

"Girl you talking about graduation and prom is Saturday and we have nothing prepared." Kim brought to my attention. "Oh yeah, babe our colors are white and maroon. Ya'll gotta go find a suit and stuff." I said turning to Marco who just sat down from chasing Kendrick. "Ooooh can we come? Shit we still look young enough." Nate said making us all laugh. "Shit ya'll playing but roll up there to the school and find a date and you in that thang." Q suggested. "That's a bet. Ya'll niggas be ready Monday. We going shopping." Kendrick said. "Well while ya'll doing that, Kim and I will be running around getting our stuff together." I said. "Our colors are maroon and white babe." I informed Marco again like he didn't hear me the first time. He didn't really care what colors I picked. He just nodded his head. "I guess we can do turquoise and cream Q." Kim said. Q did the same thing as Marco.

-

-

Everybody left leaving Marco and I alone. "Aye ma, you remember that promise you made me earlier?" He said bringing up the fact that I promised him something. "Hell yeah and I'm ready for it!" With that, Marco swooped me up and carried me to the room. You know I had to let him dine at his favorite dessert bar!