Betrayed

Taurtis released me and smiled. I blushed and so did he. "Well, uh, we should get going." He said, scratching the back of his head. I nodded, getting up. I grabbed my stuff and turned to face Taurtis. He grabbed my hand and walked me out of the school. "So, (y/n). Are we a couple now?"
"Sure." I smiled. He was pretty awkward but it made him really cute. We laughed and talked for a bit. We made it to his house and we stopped. "Do you want to come in?" I nodded and stepped into the house. It was pretty spacey and quite cozy. I kicked my shoes off and walked over the couch. Taurtis sat down next to me and turned the tv on. Every so often I would see Taurtis peek at me out of the corner of his eye. After a bit, Taurtis stood up, grabbed something, and sat down facing me.
"Wanna play Wind Waker?" He asked, holding up the disc. I nodded, quite excited. I haven't played it in a few years and just the name created a sense of nostalgia. He ran over to the GameCrab and popped the disc in. He handed the controller as the game started.

Taurtis POV

I smiled at her and she turned to the screen. I watched her face turn from nostalgic to excited to content. She was adorable, in every way possible. "Do you want something to drink (y/n)?" I asked after a while of her playing. She paused the game and nodded.
"Can I have some water please?" She asked. I nodded and got up to get some drinks. I got two bottles of water a sat back down. (Y/n) was waiting patiently until I got back. She smiled and thanked me before drinking some water.
"Wanna watch some more tv?" She asked me. I nodded before shutting the game down. We set up Netflix and curled up together. Now what I did next was very cliché, but it was totally worth the criticism. I pulled the old 'fake a yawn and out arm around the girl' trick. (Y/n) giggled and squirmed in closer to me. We were nice and cozy until I heard footsteps. "Taurtis, have you seen my-" Sam's sentence was cut short when he saw me and (y/n) being smitten.
"Sam it isn't what it looks like!!" I shot up so fast that (y/n) fell of the couch. I helped her up.
"Ok, it is what it looks like." I replied quietly. Sam's face was red and his cheeks were dabbed with tears. He ran up the stairs and all I heard next was a door slam shut. In fact, he slammed it so hard, that a painting in our dining room fell to the floor. (Y/n) jumped and pressed her body into mine. "Why don't I just take you home." She nodded and grabbed her stuff. I walked her to her house, which thankfully wasn't too far from mine. I walked with her up to her door.
"Goodnight Taurtis." She said. She kissed me softly. You know the kind where you just kinda melt into it. She waved and shut the door. I smiled contently. "Goodnight (y/n)." I whispered. I ran back to the house, trying to think of a way to explain this to Sam.